Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reality Pilled by a Stupid Foid

• Thread starter TheInklingofAnIncel
  • Start date
TheInklingofAnIncel

TheInklingofAnIncel

Recruit
★★★★
I'm a non NT incel, so I have no real experience with stupid foids. However, I always try to stay somewhere in between red pilled and black pilled. Not too black pilled to lose hope and motivation in other ventures in life like work/money. But red pilled/blackpilled enough to always remember that foids are manipulative trash and to always have your guard up. I was introduced to a stupid foid by my friend. My friend was taking a class that I had finished a long time ago, but that I still remembered shit about. My friend wanted my help in studying, so we met up one time to study, and he had invited his classmate, the foid to our study session. The stupid foid found the study session really helpful, so she asked for my number. I gave her my number, but still had my guard up and wasn't expecting much. For the next few months as the class went on, she would text me all the time. She would initiate the texts. She would usually ask me how was my day or what was I doing, then proceed to ask me homework questions afterwards. But she would usually butter me up before going to class help questions. In some of her texts, she would emphasize that she was single. We would hang out sometimes, however, in hindsight, all the hangouts were free tutoring sessions. Hindsight is 20/20. In the few months this was going on, I idiotically began to drop my guard down and have some stupid hope. As the class was nearing to an end, she began to text me much less. I decided to shoot my shot, and asked her out. She rejected me by telling me she was seeing someone, even though she always emphasized how single she was. She also said that she would rather be friends. With the class now done, and she got an A, she stopped contacting me for the next few months. After a few months, she texts me out of nowhere, saying she's starting the next class that's after the one she passed a few months ago. I had also taken this class in the past and studied under the same teacher that she was going to. She would text me homework questions here and there, and also text me about how hot and attractive she thought the teacher was. I would reply to her back in the beginning, but after quickly realizing, she was just using me to get a free tutor again, I blocked her. Later on, I talked to my friend, the one who introduced us a while back, and he told me the stupid foid and the teacher were caught sleeping together.

I fucking hate simps who give foids validation and an overinflated sense of self worth, and fucking manipulative thots who just use men. And I fucking hate how simpy I was acting, when wasting my time, tutoring some foid whore. I don't know, I'm just venting. But it's just another reminder for me, that foids don't give incels attention unless they they want something or want to exploit you for something. They'll keep fucking the chads and exploiting the simps in the friendzone. Blackpilled shit we all know, but it sometimes gets easy to forget.

I've experienced what you describe OP. A girl faking interest and asking for help. Happened to me in college

It was EXTREMELY obvious though because she was notorious for fucking the hottest, tallest guys in college. And she was really terrible at faking niceness and interest :feelsseriously:

I would have respected her 10 times more had she just straight up asked for help instead of trying to use her charms.
If you're blackpilled that behavior insults your intelligence, and if you aren't it's a disgusting manipulation.
So no matter what it's immoral

the matrix of leadership has a few letters engraved on it and in my chest i keep them with me.

the message is simple:

AWALT

it is hard to tell what happened here, because foids try everything they can to keep their intentions vague. maybe she tried to get free tutoring out of you, but maybe if you make her laugh and break the touch barrier, eventually she will lay on you from the side on the sofa or something and things can escalate from there

Now you Know better and Dont have to Deal with her BS the Next time Something similar happens

It's easy to tell yourself you're blackpilled when you're alone or on here.

It's a bit harder when there is an actual foid with tits and a smile in front of you asking for free shit. You're only human.