Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reality of polygamy and cuck connection

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Its an obvious inevitable result of belonging to a species in which the leading men of the gender spread their genes in a polygamous way that the rest of the non-king/nobility men will exhibit cuck traits. As a way for those genes/men not to interfere with the leading gene spreader as he raises the genes of the species as a whole through eugenic polygamy with as many women as he can.

The leading families of the world like the medicis, wallenbergs, rothschilds etc probably still have as many children as they can in the shadows, while fake-portraying to the world that they only have 0/1/2/3/4 children f.ex.

The real average number of children of the true leading men (im talking the top 50 men in total maybe, who run harems) in the world is probably something like 2000 per man or infinitely-ish more. The world is progressing, whats to say they dont have more children than the ottoman sultans or the mongol khans?

Come to think of it, they probably even use IVF and will do so more and more in the future as in Brave New World, using it to spread individual mens sperm into as many women as possible.... More on this in the: Nazification of the world thread on another famous incels site

And as already said, the rest of the men will be fine with it. Their GEEEENES will say: Ok. Cuck away at the wagie job. Simp for women. Watch soccer. Drink beer:feelstastyman:.

Last edited:
You cant ever trust leading men when they say how many children they have. Power corrupts.

its not a choice for normie men. I think that even if someone like us here explained to them why not to be a cuck, it hurts them inside. Their body hurts PHYSICALLY. Headaches, depression, anger, anxiety etc. Cucking in men is genetic instinct, not a choice. Its only a choice for men who are so ugly that women dont even try to cuck them because they cant stand to be near those men, so the genes take that into account and make ugly men "misogynistic".

Brutal truth, I am happy to be blackpilled.

Never would I father a child that is not mine nor betabuxx a whore if we don't have children.

I am proof even gigachad´s sons can become not just normie, but incel. Because my mum is dogshit ugly. His (ivf guy) sperm was used to fertilize the maximum amount of women for the maximum amount of children. Its 5 children allowed, but 1 of them became twins, so 6. Twins arent rly 2 individuals though, so still 5. Twins are LIKE a souls split in 2, thats why the nazis were so intrigued by them.

Last edited:
Chad worship to serve them is probably ingrained in all men below the top chad. As a genetic feature. In a society of 100 men, 99 are worshipping the chad same as women. And in general, to serve the chad 1 step above them in looks.

How does someone have 2,000 babies in modern times with modern alimony laws?

Bro I really do have a conspiracy theory belief tucked away in the back of my mind that the US is going to see the rise of polygamy over the next 50 years. I think the left is going to end up winning out on trans rights, and at that point there's going to be a big push to normalize polyamory. The stated goal will be a more stable society as people form into networks instead of atomized nuclear families, but the arguments won't actually matter because the end result is going to be polygamy. Polygamy is a hyperstable cancer in society that mass-produces incels. It's going to be fucking islamic state 2.0, feminist boogaloo if that ever comes to pass.

But wild theories aside, I do agree with you regarding the obscenely wealthy. I don't know if there's any reliable numbers estimating the true progeny of the powerful, but it's almost definitely the case that they leave behind a DNA trail wherever they go.

How does someone have 2,000 babies in modern times with modern alimony laws?
chad cucking. 1 night stands or IVF. Anonymous fathers who cant be tracked down. Raised and paid for by cucks

chad cucking. 1 night stands or IVF. Anonymous fathers who cant be tracked down. Raised and paid for by cucks
I suppose. 2,000 still seems extremely high though.