Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reality of gamers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★

Gaming the supposed incel trait yet NFL players were gamers

No niggers in European servers normally.

Playing CS2 on Madrid servers. :feelskek:

normies who only play mainstream games don't represent the video game community as a whole.

normies who only play mainstream games don't represent the video game community as a whole.
Fair but many people here claim those games they played are incel traits

@edgelordcel

Video games are boring

I was about to say “those are all normie games” till one of them said persona, that threw me for a loop JFL.

Granted, Persona is still normie in a way, but nowhere near to the same extent as the other games mentioned here

Wait. Normgroids like mainstream video games just like how they like mainstream music, anime, books, and everything else in between??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ZOMG ZAMN HOLY FUCK SOMEONE CALL BLACKPILLPRESS WE NEED A THREAD ON THIS BLACKPILLING GROUND SHAKING REVELATION

I was about to say “those are all normie games” till one of them said persona, that threw me for a loop JFL.

Granted, Persona is still normie in a way, but nowhere near to the same extent as the other games mentioned here
It's literally one of the most popular JRPGs of all time. Likewise if he were to have said Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc. my shock would be be tantamount.

are you actually retarded or just larping

are you actually retarded or just larping
Ah another one of these spergs who missed the point
Wait. Normgroids like mainstream video games just like how they like mainstream music, anime, books, and everything else in between??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ZOMG ZAMN HOLY FUCK SOMEONE CALL BLACKPILLPRESS WE NEED A THREAD ON THIS BLACKPILLING GROUND SHAKING REVELATION
Bruh 90% of the user operate in a fashion where they think gaming and anime are exclusively incel. Like I’ve talked to so many fucking people here who like think I’m fucking crazy for saying normal people play video games lmfao.

Have u 2 talked to anybody on this forum the fucking spergs legit start raging and insulting u when u say chad plays vidya too. It’s a fact so this post needs to be made to address retards like that.

I’m sorry I don’t want to see incel trait: gaming or vidya garbage anymore.

what point?
"normalfags enjoy games targeted at normalfags"
who is this news to?
i'd be impressed if one of those NFL people played some shit like Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines or Europa Universalis 4.

what point?
"normalfags enjoy games targeted at normalfags"
who is this news to?
About over half this forum and blackpillers in general if you’ve talked to enough people here JFL

About over half this forum and blackpillers in general if you’ve talked to enough people here JFL
i don't think anyone is surprised that GTA 5 or madden or god of war or whatever is popular with normies

Everyone enjoys games regardless of if you get sex or not tho

You would be surprised
? all it takes is one look at sales numbers, those shits sell more copies than the population of the USA, who would think GTA is an incel only game? whoever unironically believes that has to genuinely be disabled

Bruh 90% of the user operate in a fashion where they think gaming and anime are exclusively incel. Like I’ve talked to so many fucking people here who like think I’m fucking crazy for saying normal people play video games lmfao.

Have u 2 talked to anybody on this forum the fucking spergs legit start raging and insulting u when u say chad plays vidya too. It’s a fact so this post needs to be made to address retards like that.

I’m sorry I don’t want to see incel trait: gaming or vidya garbage anymore.
It's because you're generalizing an entire medium, making a unifying conjecture predicated upon the whole and then using that to describe the fringe intricacies of the medium--the things associated with inceldom.

It's literally like saying that reading books is inherently normgroid because foids/normgroids upon asked what their favorite books are respond with something like twilight or harry potter. When books that non-normgroids read vastly deviate from that. In any other instance, this line of argumentation would make zero sense.

It's because you're generalizing an entire medium,
Nah man I just exaggerate sometimes to piss people off. But cmon dude I genuinely find people who don’t game such as myself as like really fucking rare. Like less than 1% just for owning consoles alone.

Every single kid even the homeless kids had consoles it’s a literal non nt trait to not have been a proper gamer. I don’t count mobile games other than like CoC or LoL to be gamer tier.

It's because you're generalizing an entire medium,
Oh yea also the fact that gaming gives you the biggest advantage in terms of e celeb status. You can legit make millions off gaming just by being NT. Have you seen the current biggest streamers literal manlets and plenty of these streamers are LTN or lower facially.

He's literally me tbh

Fair but many people here claim those games they played are incel traits

@edgelordcel
A Chad or normie wouldnt spend 8 h a day on game

It's literally one of the most popular JRPGs of all time
I’m aware, hence my saying:
I just didn’t expect an NFL player to like JRPGs at all, period. Especially not a game like Persona – I say that not on account of the series’ popularity, but rather the time-consuming nature of the games – you wouldn’t expect a professional athlete to have that kind of free time

It's literally one of the most popular JRPGs of all time. Likewise if he were to have said Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc. my shock would be be tantamount.
I'm going to have to agree with @Chudpreet on this one tbh. The guy does stick out. I know the Persona franchise is highly popular internationally, but I still wouldn't have expected a D1 NFL negro to like it the most, especially since it's a JRPG social simulator. No matter how well-liked the game is, the audience that genre appeals to is the exact opposite of what you might anticipate paradigmatic meatheads like these to care about.

Only games they mentioned were normalfag games anyway

I'm going to have to agree with @Chudpreet on this one tbh. The guy does stick out. I know the Persona franchise is highly popular internationally, but I still wouldn't have expected a D1 NFL negro to like it the most, especially since it's a JRPG social simulator. No matter how well-liked the game is, the audience that genre appeals to is the exact opposite of what you might anticipate paradigmatic meatheads like these to care about.
I don't know. In my eyes, this is ostensibly equivalent to being shocked if one of these niggas said dragon ball is their favorite TV show. Persona 5 is constantly free with xbox, playstation gamepasses and is accessible through every console. It's always at the top of mainstream lists and is extremely easy to play and consume. It's very unassuming and agreeable, there is virutally zero barrier to entry to that series at all. This is like being shocked if he were to have said Skyrim or some shit.
I just didn’t expect an NFL player to like JRPGs at all, period.
A lot of these D1 NFL zoomer negroes are nintendo kiddies.
but rather the time-consuming nature of the games
Then you should be shocked by the time-consuming nature of Red Dead Redemption too in this context.
you wouldn’t expect a professional athlete to have that kind of free time
What, to play a hand holding turn based flashy game with 5th grade level dialogue?

Last edited:
Only games they mentioned were normalfag games anyway
I literally have no idea why this is contentious. If I saw any one of these games laid out in some normalfag's room I wouldn't bat an eye.

i'd be impressed if one of those NFL people played some shit like Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines or Europa Universalis 4.
i would unironically love to see this, now that would be a juxtaposition worthy of a pinned thread. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you're shocked by this, then stand in line next to the normgroids

Famous actors were reading books based off eroge games featuring anime genderswapped futa King Arthur getting fucked by autistic Japanese teenagers. Clearly it was already over a long time ago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YukKDks9GVg

A Chad or normie wouldnt spend 8 h a day on game
They do it all the time stop coping and go get money off gaming u lazy scum. U gamers have it so easy all u guys have to do is stream and u can get millions of viewers & millions in asset wealth if ur NT at least.

It’s more rare for someone not to game than someone not to listen to music

All of the games they said are trash ngga shit. The real gamers still win

They do it all the time stop coping and go get money off gaming u lazy scum. U gamers have it so easy all u guys have to do is stream and u can get millions of viewers & millions in asset wealth if ur NT at least.

U copeeee

I would rather drink beer and ride around on my bike and knock down whores with it on the sidewalk than play video games.

If only it were that easy. 99% of streamers can't make a living with it. "In a small-scale poll, 72.6% of Twitch streamers said that they make no money on the platform, while 15.2% make between $1 and $25 monthly." "What we learned was that only a few thousand streamers in the world make over minimum wage (by US standards)"

No such thing lad. Anything an incel does is an incel trait
The video disproves ur claim
If only it were that easy. 99% of streamers can't make a living with it. "In a small-scale poll, 72.6% of Twitch streamers said that they make no money on the platform, while 15.2% make between $1 and $25 monthly." "What we learned was that only a few thousand streamers in the world make over minimum wage (by US standards)"
Normies suck at garnering viewership

The video disproves ur claim
No? Playing video games is a chad trait if chad says it and an incel trait if incel says it. This is basic blackpill knowledge