Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reality in a nutshell

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/a9XYuqB

SOme brainlets said that all I say about moldova is streight from my ass lmao, check the screen

I ask if 1.90 meters is good
She say I dont know
Then when I ask if 1.66 is better she say it doesnt matter as long as she loves him, later I asked what makes you to love a man and she said his personality but from my experience the jaw.
Jaw = personality
Shes russian but now she live in moldova, but native moldovan girls dont even care about looks or height its only about money.

what the fuck is a moldova

blackpill is only valid in 1st world countries, in shitholes theres no such thing, only gold diggers.

foids just foiding

I want to fuck Moldovan foids
Go ahead, I would do it long ago if I wouldnt be a poorcel, I live with 5$ every 3 days lmao, they are literally hookers, but the difference is that they stay and fuck only with u as long as u provide, once money gone bye bye

Romania under the soviet union, that's what moldova is
Romania is 1st worls and is a rich country, we are poor fucks, 3rd world shithole, more than half of this country speack russian and in december we going to war, they will vote for an russian bastard that will sell the country to putin, gg

Disgusting language.