Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Realistically speaking, women will be the downfall of our modern society

Stone Heart

Stone Heart

Greycel
Throughout much of mankind's history, women have been in the background. They didn't have the right to vote, the right to have a say. They weren't considered our equals. They were housewives, mothers, sisters etc. Their existence was cornered up into a tool for reproduction and childcare.

Nowadays, things are different. Beginning from the 1970s, feminism has garnished a massive following. A great influx of women into the feminist movement has been taken note of. This means that not only do they believe that they are equals, they also believe that they can be above us.

Every aspect of our beloved patriarchy is being questioned. Whether it be the right to vote or the right to be promiscuous. More and more women in the West are whoring out their bodies for a quick buck. They are trying to normalize promiscuity by changing our language. Nowadays, the word "whore" has become a word of stigma that ignites some sort of anger inside people towards the person saying it. "Sex work", "Sex worker" is already replacing slut or whore.

The use of language and the derived meaning from certain words actually change the way we think about things. Ice cream sounds quite annoying when it is called frozen milk with sugar. When you say ice cream there's all sorts of memories and all sorts of ideas that come above that are mostly positive for most people.

In the same way how the word Slut ignites such negativity. When you think of a slut you think of someone who lacks dignity, self-respect, character. When you think of a "sex worker" it's just a person selling sex. There's a massive difference. And this is what they're trying to achieve.

However, going back to my point, women will be the downfall of our modern society. We have never seen throughout mankind history women having so much say and control over our daily lives. They're becoming prime ministers, presidents, leaders. All masculine roles. Fatherhood is no longer sacred, honour and courage are no longer sought out in men.

This leads to all kinds of chaos. Men having what can be called an identity crisis, resulting in emotional behavior, physical and mental addictions, violence. No longer are men necessary for a woman's survival, all she has to do is find a job. And just like that, a man's value has been diminished completely.

Going by this premise, unfortunately our society will fall if the necessary precautions aren't taken. If women aren't removed from the workforce and other masculine exclusive areas of our society we will have a massive and I mean massive uprising. And it's already happening, this is just the beginning, the first few Stones of the supposed Zeitgeist.

No more families, no more babies. No more traditional roles. Messed up, dead bedrooms. Men with no dignity, men with no self-respect who allow their own women to sleep with other men because it's politically correct. Women with no self-control.

Promiscuous mothers with their cunting daughters. This world will turn into a Fuckfest. A massive circlejerk of people fucking each other and then doing it again, pure hedonistic degeneracy.

This is what happens when you see women as equals. When you give such an emotional, power hungry monster leverage over yourself. I blame our forefathers, I blame our grandparents for allowing this to happen. Now we and those after us will have to pay the price. This is our downfall. It's over.

Yes, this is a water is wet type of thread, but of course, giving women rights (the rest being simply drifts and consequences of that) causes any society to collapse in the long run. Unfortunalty us incels will probably be dead by then. Metaporically and mythologically this phenomemon has already been expressed many times but since humans never learn, story repeats itself. I was thinking specifically of Pandora's box. The same could be said of Eve, and many others.

We have never seen throughout mankind history women having so much say and control over our daily lives
Actually we have seen the same thing over and over again, always in the years of terminal decadence of each culture --- babylon, greece, rome, etc. --- those became feminist hellholes just before the ultimate downfall.

High IQ post, the meaning of words matters, the stuff that is drummed into your ears and the ears of others subconciously effects you, will all this foid power be the down fall of society? I don't know i am pretty sure it is unprecedented through out human history

Your intentions are at the right place greycel, if foids observe your post they will pretend they didn't see what you wrote like they pretend they don't see us incels in public

IMG 3149

IMG 3160

If I could go back in time I would stop feminism from being a thing. So we can keep these dumb foids where they fucking belong.

Actually we have seen the same thing over and over again, always in the years of terminal decadence of each culture --- babylon, greece, rome, etc. --- those became feminist hellholes just before the ultimate downfall.

Very few people truly understand the kind of damage that can be done to a society and culture from giving women the level of power and control that they currently have. Even amongst the some who do, they will not speak up for fear of losing their careers and status, and being completely ostracized and made socially (and possibly financially) destitute.

Very few people truly understand the kind of damage that can be done to a society and culture from giving women the level of power and control that they currently have. Even amongst the some who do, they will not speak up for fear of losing their careers and status, and being completely ostracized and made socially (and possibly financially) destitute.

Every time a civilization becomes cosmopolitan and gives women rights, they IMMEDIATLY enter the path to decay, degeneracy and end up destroyed, replaced by one that keeps women in their place.

Hopefully the West and Globohomo fall in our lifetime so that we can get a glimpse of a healthy, non-feminist society

dnr+fuck the jews+ok GrAYcel