Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realistically, are there many relationships where the woman doesn't nag, bitch and suck the life out of the man?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Look, we're all very negative and cynical on this forum. Me being a very skeptical and pessimistic person, I have a very grim worldview.

Realistically though, are most relationships really as miserable as I imagine them? I can't even imagine a scenario where the woman doesn't nag the man constantly, play mind games that drive him insane, waste his money on stupid shit, get mad for the most stupid reasons, gossip behind his back. And these are just the mild things, the things that happen to everyone, I'm not even going to mention cheating or other things.

Seriously, are most couples really miserable or am I too negative?

Yes, because relationships are warfare. Opting out is the only real choice, either by refusing to be a betabuxxer, or if you're Chad just going full stud and pumpndump on a consistent basis. I don't know how children are meant to be created in the modern world, as for a man (even Chad) it's an absolute minefield.

That's why in comparison to most people here I'm pretty happy. Sure, it would be awesome to be Chad. But I see betabuxxers in my job. Most of them are half dead. I cna work less and then spend all my day on vidya games, my hobbies, exercise, watching movies, reading books. Yet they have to work all day... and even if they DON'T have to, they preffer to, because they come back home to nagging wife and spoiled kids. Maybe betabuxxing was a thing 100 years ago when you could disciplined your wife when she was too bitchy, now you can't do shit. Seriously Chad > incel > beta

Edit Oh, and I'm oldcel so seriously, if you reading this and hate your life then realize if you would betabuxx today not only would you hate your life more, but your wife would hate you too because you are not a Chad.

That's why in comparison to most people here I'm pretty happy. Sure, it would be awesome to be Chad. But I see betabuxxers in my job. Most of them are half dead. I cna work less and then spend all my day on vidya games, my hobbies, exercise, watching movies, reading books. Yet they have to work all day... and even if they DON'T have to, they preffer to, because they come back home to nagging wife and spoiled kids. Maybe betabuxxing was a thing 100 years ago when you could disciplined your wife when she was too bitchy, now you can't do shit. Seriously Chad > incel > beta
Many people would say you're coping, but I agree with you. I'm very lazy and I enjoy my solitude and my free time. A relationship would rob me both of my time and the little money I make by selling my labor to the system.

Many people would say you're coping, but I agree with you. I'm very lazy and I enjoy my solitude and my free time. A relationship would rob me both of my time and the little money I make by selling my labor to the system.

Even if I'm coping, I don't see anything wrong with it. But I'm just weird too, most people makes me feel lonely, because most people are fucking stupid as fuck and pretty much almost all females are very shallow. But when I'm alone I don't feel lonely at all. I also have brother who is high tier normie/chadlite but has pretty much the same mentality as mine. He had some luck with girls, but decided that it wasn't worth it. So we are working half as much as everybody else, but spend our time on watching movies, playing vidya on splitscreen and spending most of our days near lake in the summer. He is my only true friend and one of the few persons that understands me at least partially. Why spend time with some foid that wants only my money when I can spend it with my brother? Even animals are better than foids. I can call more cats in my life that were friends to me than humans.

Of course, in 20% while the other 80% are hell.

Pump and dump. Otherwise the mouth doesn't stop.

Humans are not monogamous by nature. And if you are not Chad you will suffer and lose resources cohabiting with a foid of any type.

Look up divorce statistics and evidence of female hypergamy. This game is rigged and playing is suicidal.

Only Chad/criminal or at least Chadlite relationships nowadays.

You just cant win

Look, we're all very negative and cynical on this forum. Me being a very skeptical and pessimistic person, I have a very grim worldview.

Realistically though, are most relationships really as miserable as I imagine them? I can't even imagine a scenario where the woman doesn't nag the man constantly, play mind games that drive him insane, waste his money on stupid shit, get mad for the most stupid reasons, gossip behind his back. And these are just the mild things, the things that happen to everyone, I'm not even going to mention cheating or other things.

Seriously, are most couples really miserable or am I too negative?
The only stable and truly happy relationships are those where neither party has an excessive ego.
This is where the man puts his needs behind those of his wife, and lives happily doing things to make her happy before all else, and the wife does the same back. The result is a cute relationship without conflict, because conflict only exists when one person's ego is more important than their love for their partner.

Healthy relationships dont have conflict. Just because 99.9999% of society are egotistical cunts and therefore have non stop conflict in modern relationships, DOESNT make conflict a "normal thing"

My cousin and his girlfriend are one of these couples were both guy and girl live for each others happiness. They have never fought. Ever. If there's a problem, they talk about it, they get the feelz, they go lie down together and kissy kissy and solve the problem like two preening cats. Its bittersweet to look at, knowing my chances of having that are virtually zero until I die.

Everyone would just pump and dump without even thinking of having an LTR if all relationships were like that

Stalin was respected. His wife was scared of him.

A woman would never dare behave that way with Chad because she knows she has to be on her best behavior or he can replace her at lightning speed. Women only nag at low value men because deep down they resent that their partners aren't Chad. they also treat them like shit because they know they can get away with it since their partner has no other options.

Relationships are only enjoyable for men where the foid doesn't start treating the man like shit and therefore cheat. This happens when:
- monogamy and religion are highly enforced and foids fully subscribe to that dogma (eg Amish people).
- Chad is in a relationship with a foid far below his looks level and she basically worships him.
- The man is in a relationship with a woman who is able to suppress her hypergamous traits to a very high degree (due to multiple combining factors such as laziness to bother looking another mate / autism / Just Be First theory etc)

Other than those it is hell for the modern man, who has little to no rights at all.

one where you can beat them for speaking out of turn wouldn't have any nagging

yes, they bitch and nag even to chad, because they can easily get another chad to fuck them. MAYBE like 10/10 giga chad super rich celebrity they might not be a bitch for like the first two weeks but then theyd already have status maxxed off the dude and now can get another 10/10 rich giga chad

If she has no other options then it's a peaceful relationship.

Only chad, so about 15% of all relationships.

women never give up on trying to break you through nagging and bitching. Seen it happen to almost every man in a relationship. I've had foids talk shit to me that would get a man popped in the jaw for no reason