Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill realising the futility of my actions to change society

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
with the rise of blackpill content on youtube, i believed some kind of change was possible if i was able to spread the message through well written discourse or some well produced content to eventually arrive at something similar in magnitude to feminism like the MeToo movement, but i've come to realise that there is no denying natural selection. i was simply being stupid & delusional.

being incel is not even my biggest concern, but it's being autistic & ugly which makes it difficult to function in society. it's only in incel groups i find others who i can relate to. no amount of self-education about the reasons behind rising male suicide rates, male sexlessness, men dropping out of society, the misrepresentation of incels in mainstream media & why blackpill is rejected will lead to any meaningful change. at the end of the day, i am just genetically inferior due to my autism & physical traits. there is nothing that can change that. all that i can do is just try my best to support myself, or suicide if it becomes too unbearable.

do you think there will be a significant societal shift that will favourably benefit incels? ie policies or mass media brainwashing that encourages monogamy, changes to female and/or male privileges. if yes, what would need to happen for such changes to take place and how many years do you think it will take for such a change to happen?

What i noticed with the increase of acknowledgement of lookism is that girls becoming even more picky. Every average becky boasts now about wanting only a 2 meters tall chad and women are cheating on their husbands and everyone accept it as normal. Logical thing would be for LVM to drop out of the society, but instead they get hooked on redpill bullshits. No one wants to admit that there is no hope.

What i noticed with the increase of acknowledgement of lookism is that girls becoming even more picky. Every average becky boasts now about wanting only a 2 meters tall chad and women are cheating on their husbands and everyone accept it as normal. Logical thing would be for LVM to drop out of the society, but instead they get hooked on redpill bullshits. No one wants to admit that there is no hope.
yes, i guess the only thing i can strive to do is create content that will blackpill people. this will increase the number of blackpilled men and decrease the number of bluepilled men, so there are less simps, betabuxxers, cucks. thus, there are less men for women to take advantage of. also, less men will be sold false hopes & unrealistic expectations from redpill scammers.
I don't know tbh. I take comfort in my powerlessness. Time existed before me and will exist after me. I will just sit back and let it flow over my being. What will happen will happen regardless of how I feel.
i thought something was seriously wrong when the terms incel & blackpill were heavily misunderstood by people. i wondered why there was no sympathy for incels. then i educated myself and realised that changing the narrative was impossible.

You cant Change Shit in Here. But You can be more of an asshole and Be demanding.

This world dosnt give a Shit About man and only trys to Gaslight you to Be a people pleaser "

Obviously i dont want to do that so i try to Play this Shit " on my own terms.