Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realised that I only approach men

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I realised that I actually approach men irl. They like me, some think I'm attractive. Gays are into me. Yesterday a man called me even sexy while he touched my neck. Whenever I ask out a man to hang out he says sure bro, let's go. Of course, there are men who don't like me and think I'm ugly too, but I go along with most men. I could easily have a boyfriend if I wanted.

Women on the other hand, show me indirectly that they don't want anything to do with me. They lie a lot, tend to dislike me and think I'm not attractive. Probably I'm not manly enough for them, I just don't approach woman. They refuse to hang with me too. Whenever I ask out a female to hang with me (Not even a date), they come up with every excuses written in the book, why they have no time for me. But for other men they've got time.

This is why I hate femoids so much. And this is why I'd prefer go ER fully on fems. Idc about the minority of men who hated and bullied me. They're just lost souls imo. Women are the true faces of evil.

Is it common to experience genders so onesided when it comes to approaching?

for a sec, I thought u gay as fuck lol

Anonymous said:
for a sec, I thought u gay as fuck lol
I wish I was. Because life would be much easier for me if I was gay. Can't help that I'm attracted to femoids only.

SupremeG said:
I wish I was. Because life would be much easier for me if I was gay. Can't help that I'm attracted to femoids only.

There was a mentalcel that went gaycel for 2 weeks on /r/incels, and he managed to get fucked multiple times and land 10s of dates in a single night.

TheVman said:
If a straight man still can't approach woman and hasn't been on dates at 25, he's mostly Incel.

well I mean gays will fuck anything....

being gay would be so fucking good

imagine never worrying about females ever again, almost feels like a pipedream.

SupremeG said:
I realised that I actually approach men irl. They like me, some think I'm attractive. Gays are into me. Yesterday a man called me even sexy while he touched my neck. Whenever I ask out a man to hang out he says sure bro, let's go. Of course, there are men who don't like me and think I'm ugly too, but I go along with most men. I could easily have a boyfriend if I wanted.

Women on the other hand, show me indirectly that they don't want anything to do with me. They lie a lot, tend to dislike me and think I'm not attractive. Probably I'm not manly enough for them, I just don't approach woman. They refuse to hang with me too. Whenever I ask out a female to hang with me (Not even a date), they come up with every excuses written in the book, why they have no time for me. But for other men they've got time.

This is why I hate femoids so much. And this is why I'd prefer go ER fully on fems. Idc about the minority of men who hated and bullied me. They're just lost souls imo. Women are the true faces of evil.

Cuck. ER everybody that wronged you no exceptions. Be greatER

Women are pure evil. Men can be mostly trusted.

Men obviously have much lower standards, gaymaxxing is legit.

SupremeG said:

remind me myself tbh.

much easier as well to socialize w\ men. when it comes to foids it's a different story

I'm 0 for 2,000+ in terms of approaching.

whogivesafucc said:
being gay would be so fucking good

imagine never worrying about females ever again, almost feels like a pipedream.

That's what I love about my zoophilia. If I could own a few mares I might never want to deal with femoids ever again.