Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Real truecels do not care about dying of diabeties

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
20200627 174359 noexif

We want it so we can die faster

I think I’ve seen this thread before..

Real truces don’t care about dying from anything

I mean, with the way I eat more biscuits than actual meals, I probably will get diabetes, and I can't stop cause it's one of the few sources of dopamine/pleasure in my life.

But I DON'T want it.

Do I want to die painlessly of an aneurysm in my sleep? I think of it pretty often. I don't want to die slowly and painfully of diabetes though.

I mean, with the way I eat more biscuits than actual meals, I probably will get diabetes, and I can't stop cause it's one of the few sources of dopamine/pleasure in my life.

But I DON'T want it.

Do I want to die painlessly of an aneurysm in my sleep? I think of it pretty often. I don't want to die slowly and painfully of diabetes though.
What type of biscuits do you eat?

cope, real truecels rope immediately after getting blackpilled

But I DON'T want it.

I have to stop drinking Coca Cola though.

I only care about my health because of my mom and bad familly genetics. So i try to not eat junk often and minimize salt, carbs, and bad fat.

I'm skinnyfat at 206lbs, i need to lift to get rid of that shit but too high inhibited to go to the gym fml.

Last edited:
i just drink diet drinks tbh

I care about my health ngl

Also nice rug

the purple one is really nice. havent drank any energy drinks in a while tho because they fuckup your digestion.

I will go buy a case of beer