Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Real Truecel trait-Having two sisters

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
I am the middle child only male between 2 sisters who smv mog me and life mog me into oblivion. I mean how much more emasculating can my life get. And one of my sisters has the nerve to be a lesbian. Idk why I haven’t cut my dick off at this point cuz I don’t deserve it

Have you tried asking them for a threesome

two opportunities to get laid

My condolences

Lesbian is codeword for chadsexual

Man, if I have had 2 sisters, bro... :feelsLSD:

If u had a sister ,you would understand that it's difficult to feel any kind of attraction to them
how do you explain my attraction to my imaginary sister then

how do you explain my attraction to my imaginary sister then
well, I coom to incest hentai sometimes therefore I am attracted to my imaginary sisters aswell, not my real one tho

Glad I have brothers tbh, I have black pilled the second oldest, and the 3rd will come soon enough.

Exact same situation as me, it's brutal brocel.

Sisters are suifuel.

What it even like to have a sister?

have you seen them naked?

When i was little i always wanted an older sister, for some reason i thought that if i had an older sister she'd protect me.
I had this idea because I had a baby sitter once, Her son would molest me he was like, 13 or so. but her daughter was older than the son and her daughter was so nice to me , but she was hardly ever there.
Once day I stopped going over there because i was being molested by the son (i was 7 or so)
A few weeks passed and I saw her in the neighborhood. She stopped me and said "hey why don't i see you around anymore? my mom hasn't baby sat you lately" And i just went idk.
She then cornered me and was like "Did my brother do something to you?? tell me if he did, what did he do?" and instead i just got mad and ran away and never talked to any of them again. :fuk:

Thats sound nightmarish. Do you have any stories about them?

it is a fakecel trait,you'd probably ascended