Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Real trucels dont go to the bathroom

Do you go to the toilet to piss

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★

We piss in bottles so we dont have to stop LDARing. Getting out of your bed to piss is for cucks and fakecels.

Based. I'm a cuck though.

How can I vote?

Nigga that looks like one of those Cottees Orange juice box. You should drink more water.

Crystal clear pee or bust

Pissing in a bottle is for fakecels.

Pissing in your underwear until it looks like soggy cereal is for truecels only.

I usually will piss outside since 2 birds 1 stone since i own a dog can take him out to piss at the same time. But i will admit i have a piss cup on my side table next to my bed so i can piss without getting out of bed esp in winter cba getting up :

I'm going to leave this site if that is actually yours.

Nigga that looks like one of those Cottees Orange juice box. You should drink more water.

Crystal clear pee or bust
Mine is darker than his, I drink zero water

Pissing in a bottle is for fakecels.

Pissing in your underwear until it looks like soggy cereal is for truecels only.
High IQ then using that under wear for cooming :feelsaww:
I have to drink lots of water or else my face gets bloated. I drink about 6 litres everyday. :feelsbadman:
Same

nice orange juice you fucking larp

bathroompills me

truecels have IBS

Fakecel if you don't have at least 100+ piss bottles that can accurately represent all shades of yellow and orange.

why man just why

based. you convinced me to move out to persue true freedom instead of getting cucked by my bluepilled parents

What's a bathroom?