Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real trucels don't give a flying fuck about "muh healthy lyfestyle" meme

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Are you a trucel nigga?

• Yikes, your habit is toxic just like your pesonality, healthy eating, healthy life, teehee!!!

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Let's roll buddy boyo, let's have a smoke together.

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
You are gonna die anyway and no death is comfortable or peaceful.

So it's not horribly wrong to indulge yourself with some nicotine cope.

rolling-machine-cigarettes-brown-table-35906089.jpg

and of fucking course, roll your own!!

Real truecels are a dime a dozen here

I think you should eat right though to not be a fat ass because it feels like shit.

smokes taste like shit, same with alcohol etc... NPC trait

NPCs HATE smoking. Specially in places like california, once I was smoking in the middle of a university campus and people were staring at me like I am killing a kitten.

Unless you are a 5'6" balding indian janitor, there is no reason why you can't improve yourself little by little which adds up alot over time

Unless you are a 5'6" balding indian janitor, there is no reason why you can't improve yourself little by little which adds up alot over time

IDcQY1A.gif

Good boy incel cope.

damn praying for you bro :feelsbadman:
View attachment 258045

did you just try to shit on curries in front of the most brutal currybasher on this forum? Lmfao. Lurk moar greycel.

I'm talking about US, not sure which NPCs you are talking about.

ok

it doesn't taste good, it fuck your body up... but people keep doing it :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
also most people, literally, start smoking and drinking alcohol in their teenager years, exactly in the developmental years where people start craving for social validation; they want to be accepted by the others...
but well I guess it's not a NPC trait :lul:

ok

also most people, literally, start smoking and drinking alcohol in their teenager years, exactly in the developmental years where people start craving for social validation; they want to be accepted by the others...

Drinking yes, smoking no.

In my entire uni department, I guess only 7~8 guys smoke in total.

NPCs hate it so much that they turned all US university campuses into non-smoking zones. There is no building in the west where you can smoke inside. Even during the 80s, everyone smoked. It's now borderline illegal.

NPCs turned smoking into a social taboo now.

WTF you are talking about? Lmfao. Where are you from?

it doesn't taste good,

Clearly you never smoked.

it fuck your body up... but people keep doing it :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

"Healthy incel" hahahahaha lmfao.

it doesn't taste good, it fuck your body up... but people keep doing it :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
in america smoking is way less socially acceptable than in other countries...
from what you're saying I guess you're european like me, here starting to smoke during teenage years is pretty common.
I started at 16 and you're right, it was mainly a social thing.

from what you're saying I guess you're european like me, here starting to smoke during teenage years is pretty common.
Ah okay, didn't know that. So NPCs act differently according to their geographic locations and habitats.

Smoking since 12 :feelsmusic: dis is y I'm inkell

Legit, tfw you realize you are one of the only incels in an incel forum. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Since 12?
tried for the first time at 8 stole a cig from my parents didn't like it.at 12-13 I had degenerate "friends" who got me to start smoking.Quitted at 14 I think for 2 years but then started again cuz why not

tried for the first time at 8 stole a cig from my parents didn't like it.at 12-13 I had degenerate "friends" who got me to start smoking.Quitted at 14 I think for 2 years but then started again cuz why not
Extremely based

I am healthy, because:
1) It makes me feel better about myself.
2) I want to have as high testosterone and libido as possible, partly so that I can enjoy masturbation more.

NPCs HATE smoking. Specially in places like california, once I was smoking in the middle of a university campus and people were staring at me like I am killing a kitten.

Drugs are a normie thing, they just are, and they may have just been looking like that because you were smoking while ugly, do you think you'd have gotten those looks as a 6'5" white Chad? (I doubt it)

If you are doing drugs alone, you are missing the entire point of drug use:

Also this is why I will never use drugs:

Drugs are a normie thing, they just are, and they may have just been looking like that because you were smoking while ugly, do you think you'd have gotten those looks as a 6'5" white Chad? (I doubt it)

If you are doing drugs alone, you are missing the entire point of drug use:

Also this is why I will never use drugs:
dn rd

Life is pointless but if you eat unhealthy and get fat you're not going to be looksmaxxed. Not being looksmaxxed makes you a fakecel.

Who are you again that it should matter?

The problem with constantly changing avatars is if you aren't known for your "content" nobody can remember who you are lol

Drugs are a normie thing, they just are,

True. But not smoking tobacco. Smoking tobacco is considered as a disgusting habit for losers of the low class (for example smoking tobacco is associated with wagie beaners and curries, not with frat kids). It's not "cool" hipster drugs like vape, weed, mushrooms, coke or MDMA. It's freaking tobacco. Normies hate cigarettes.

they may have just been looking like that because you were smoking while ugly, do you think you'd have gotten those looks as a 6'5" white Chad? (I doubt it)

Yea I should have said "smoking as a subhuman"

5bpmLBJRvHu3cvQYOMKyuVss6nuaCZokcSLmAyZjV4W7fysMtD6RdeijVWgc3lS9A_jw8izLNFOQyjB56rbqpBlu00KxcB8AnFwfRj8ilR2dQiDcmJWAJa4eAbI0Q_xuMRa-MUv93Mw2JwiNFSqIk8Q-TwRsnfI8ImZP6SCh

Life is pointless but if you eat unhealthy and get fat you're not going to be looksmaxxed. Not being looksmaxxed makes you a fakecel.
Looksmaxxing does not work for trucels.

True. But not smoking tobacco. Smoking tobacco is considered as a disgusting habit for losers of the low class (for example smoking tobacco is associated with wagie beaners and curries, not with frat kids). It's not "cool" hipster drugs like vape, weed, mushrooms, coke or MDMA. It's freaking tobacco. Normies hate cigarettes.

This is a perfect example of cutting off your nose to spite your face - "Normies hate it"

So what?

Normies hate people jumping off of bridges, why don't you do that?

It literally doesn't benefit you to smoke, and you have a very "poser mindset", like you are doing shit to "fit a role" - "Well smoking tabacoo is seen as a habit for losers so I have to do it to fit into my loser role"

Like OwlGod said
NPC trait

You have an NPC mindset, its like you are literally doing certain things because you believe "its what I'm supposed to do because I'm a loser"

That literally makes no sense at all, you don't have to do anything to "be a loser" and you fucking up your internal organs isn't "getting back at normies" - "Ha ha I'll do this thing you hate even though it hurts me because you dislike it"

You are the type that reverse psychology works on

Your entire argument makes no sense, because if you aren't trying to ensure any kind of health, then why not just simply skip to the end and kill yourself, normies hate suicide too so have at it, but it makes no sense to knowingly kill yourself slowly over years, end your life and be done with it

63BDCED9 1316 4A9E 9CBE 3CB903B384ED

The only worse thing to foids than a 5'2" currycel is one that also reeks heavily of tobacco smoke. :feelsokman:

View attachment 258116

The only worse thing to foids than a 5'2" currycel is one that also reeks heavily of tobacco smoke. :feelsokman:

This guy gets it. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
It literally doesn't benefit you to smoke, and you have a very "poser mindset", like you are doing shit to "fit a role" - "Well smoking tabacoo is seen as a habit for losers so I have to do it to fit into my loser role"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your entire argument makes no sense, because if you aren't trying to ensure any kind of health, then why not just simply skip to the end and kill yourself,

Nope, every moment of my existence is an eyesore to all the normies around me (specially foids).

Who wants to make that short? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As @stravinsky said,

Above all, nicotine is a solid cope.

Last edited:

How is alcohol an npc trait? Cigarettes are an npc trait because it does nothing and people only smoke it because they copied others. I had my first drink when I was 19 because of anxiety and it help me cope.

You're retarded if you think smoking and/or drinking is good for you.

The reason I'm eating clean is to be in good shape to take down chads in minecraft VR.

roll that shit water it like a fish and sell that shit. Im mad af, tobacco used to be pleasurable but now every time I smoke I feel nauseous
You're retarded if you think smoking and/or drinking is good for you.

The reason I'm eating clean is to be in good shape to take down chads in minecraft VR.
He never said it was good for you, he just said he doesnt care about its effects on the body

i personally don't smoke cigs but i smoke weed so i don't judge

In Austria they start smoking aged 13 :lul:
Also Smoking increases your test which is why (((they))) want to ban it.

In Austria they start smoking aged 13 :lul:
Also Smoking increases your test which is why (((they))) want to ban it.
Smoking also increases your likelihood of lung cancer.
Healthy Lungs > High T

The pascal idea. If you look ugly when u try hard and u look ugly when u dont try. What is the point to try?

roll that shit water it like a fish and sell that shit.

Yea I sold my rolls couple of times. It actually takes like 10c to make one and you can sell it for 1$. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He never said it was good for you, he just said he doesnt care about its effects on the body

This guy gets it.

I smoked a cigarette once. The only effect it had is it made me not want to smoke any ever again.