Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real Talk, Let's Discuss Facial Attractiveness and Inceldom

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-

This is how facial attractiveness is distributed within the population. An incel is someone who's below a high 3 based on the chart, by today's standards. This indicates 85 percent of men aren't incel and truly sexually repulsive to women. My face is a low 3 on this chart which is why I am incel a little below or above 10th percentile. My face was a high 4 before puberty hence why I actually got interest from girls, but I descended to a low 3. Someone who's a high 3, can also be incel, due to hypergamy and location, along with factors such as height and non-NTness, today it would take an insane amount of effort for a high 3 for extremely ugly women, making it not worth it.

Under a traditional system, anyone who's above a low 2 can find a girl to marry. This is why patriarchy works, only 2 percent of men are incel and this is why so many oldcels were able to ascend as betabuxx, which was far better than today's betabuxx system since people married young and the girl was generally an innocent virgin. Even for those who are extremely ugly, fame and money could have gotten them a girl as betabux and it would have required far less status and money than today to ascend a truecel.

The average guy here is a high 3 to a low 4, someone who could ascend with significant effort with an unattractive girl but chooses not to. However there's a significant minority of fakecels around a quarter of the users here are high 4's and low 5's or even higher. Most of these guys can attract women simply by just walking around on the street, they need to be banned instantly.

TLDR majority of guys aren't ugly or incel, it's becoming increasingly difficult to get girls if you are below 50th percentile but most here still can but choose not to because the options aren't worth it for them. Under a traditional system only a little over the bottom 2 percent of men would have been incel and forced to rot.

Brutal no reply pill

Face ratings mean nothing, your Dravidian friend is proof of that, he’s even uglier than you by PSL standards. Only foids decide whether you are sexually attractive.

Last edited:
Face ratings mean nothing, your Dravidian friend is proof of that, he’s even uglier that you by PSL standards. Only foids decide whether you are sexually attractive.
PSL is autistic af. The average normie or foid would say he looks better than me. Incels here overrate phenotype while underrating harmony.

PSL is autistic af. The average normie or foid would say he looks better than me. Incels here overrate phenotype while underrating harmony.
There is no measurement of harmony, it’s a nebulous term. You can’t measure people looks numerically, you are either ugly, good looking, or average looking.

But your not taking height in the equation? When faggots on this site spend all day talking about muh height pill and height > face

But your not taking height in the equation? When faggots on this site spend all day talking about muh height pill and height > face
You are a fakecel if you believe that and need to leave this site. You can be 6'6'' and incel, height doesn't matter nearly as much as face.

View attachment 679147
This is how facial attractiveness is distributed within the population. An incel is someone who's below a high 3 based on the chart, by today's standards. This indicates 85 percent of men aren't incel and truly sexually repulsive to women. My face is a low 3 on this chart which is why I am incel a little below or above 10th percentile. My face was a high 4 before puberty hence why I actually got interest from girls, but I descended to a low 3. Someone who's a high 3, can also be incel, due to hypergamy and location, along with factors such as height and non-NTness, today it would take an insane amount of effort for a high 3 for extremely ugly women, making it not worth it.

Under a traditional system, anyone who's above a low 2 can find a girl to marry. This is why patriarchy works, only 2 percent of men are incel and this is why so many oldcels were able to ascend as betabuxx, which was far better than today's betabuxx system since people married young and the girl was generally an innocent virgin. Even for those who are extremely ugly, fame and money could have gotten them a girl as betabux and it would have required far less status and money than today to ascend a truecel.

The average guy here is a high 3 to a low 4, someone who could ascend with significant effort with an unattractive girl but chooses not to. However there's a significant minority of fakecels around a quarter of the users here are high 4's and low 5's or even higher. Most of these guys can attract women simply by just walking around on the street, they need to be banned instantly.

TLDR majority of guys aren't ugly or incel, it's becoming increasingly difficult to get girls if you are below 50th percentile but most here still can but choose not to because the options aren't worth it for them. Under a traditional system only a little over the bottom 2 percent of men would have been incel and forced to rot.
You should’ve posted a puddle of water and discussed why it’s wet .