Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real subhumans=Armenoid phenotype

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=armenoid+race&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMvumOvrPZAhUB6qQKHaNwCAUQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=512

Just look at this, Armenoids are real subhumans looking birds from profile. I wish Cromagnons genocided these ugly motherfuckers. It's common among Turks, Armenians, Persians, Arabs, Jews, Kurds etc. It makes ethnics seen as ugly. Fucking birds.

Garbage said:
currys are uglier

If you paint white a curry having good bones, he has Caucasian aesthetics, but armenoids are fucked up by bones. Hook nose, recessed chin=death sentence

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Nah they're equal

Nope, they are ugly in their own ways. Incomparable, there is a hard contest between the two.

Armenoids can be attractive, I know an Iranian chadlite, who, despite the fact that I heightmog him, looksmog me

dinarid+armenoid+armenoide+dinarico+hither+eastern+race+armenid+armenido+nexid+nexido+raza+nexida.jpg

How the fuck is this even possible

BigGhey said:
Armenoids can be attractive, I know an Iranian chadlite, who, despite the fact that I heightmog him, looksmog me

Iranids may have some Aryan blood and it's about phenotypes, iranids don't have recessed chins and fucked up noses like Armenoids.

Armenians are subhumans

whogivesafucc said:
dinarid+armenoid+armenoide+dinarico+hither+eastern+race+armenid+armenido+nexid+nexido+raza+nexida.jpg

How the fuck is this even possible
It's misevolution, I'm sure even archaic Cromagnons would mog this Armenoid piece of shit.

Damn, they are masculine and mog me.

NeverSubmit said:
Armenians are subhumans

Not Armenians but armenoids. It may be seen in Middle Easterns mostly.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, they are masculine and mog me.

They are birds. Fuck their masculinity.

ironcrusher38 said:
Not Armenians but armenoids. It may be seen in Middle Easterns mostly.

They are birds. Fuck their masculinity.

I wish I was a bird. I'd fly to any woman who claims to be not in my area willing to 'help' incels.  :cool:

Zielony4 said:
I wish I was a bird. I'd fly to any woman who claims to be not in my area willing to 'help' incels.  :cool:

I live in where Armenoids are common, they are disgusting even to look. They are making Turks subhuman ethnically.

Cope

They are robust and masculine, their profile looks bad because of their big hooked nose

Plus they are white