Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Real reason women wear sandals during summer

>as a CUCK you are likely to find a girl's feet at least somewhat attractive
Fixed that for you. No sane man gets aroused seeing some dirty ass feet? How about tits, ass, even legs?!?'
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I do like feet, but only the good ones, there's something about feet man, idk makes me want to admire them forever. Although I'd never consider getting a foot job( or maybe idk)

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I do like feet, but only the good ones, there's something about feet man, idk makes me want to admire them forever. Although I'd never consider getting a foot job( or maybe idk)
this is the most normal shit ever, especially now in a world full of anal-obsessed people and fags and trannies.

this is the most normal shit ever, especially now in a world full of anal-obsessed people and fags and trannies.

Anal disgust me bro, although I do have a specific fetish/kink , it might sound a bit cucked and I'm really ashamed of it. But man, I just can't help it.

lol wat

Maybe a small percentage of them I guess. Most of them are more concerned with showing off their tits and ass

Anal disgust me bro, although I do have a specific fetish/kink , it might sound a bit cucked and I'm really ashamed of it. But man, I just can't help it.
Don't let those fuckers who say fetishes are degenerate or cucked get you down. They are just soulless bug people.

Don't let those fuckers who say fetishes are degenerate or cucked get you down. They are just soulless bug people.

:feelsokman:
But my kink is considered very "objectionable" even by Noemie standards, tbh, I think I'd have to find some way to repress it

It's statements like that which have resulted in them having God-complexes. There's men worshipping their feet, their faeces, their snot, their belly button, their knees, aspects of their body which makes no sense why they should even be sexualised in the first
It's Not men's fault. A foid's body is intrinsically sexual everywhere a male body is simply not no matter how attractive the man is. No foid will pay to lick Chad's feet f eks

I only find female feet attractive because I find everything about the female body attractive. But out of all the female body parts, the feet would be the least attractive by itself.

I want to sniff a qt foids feet

Staring at some random foid's feet in public? That's pretty fucking weird, man.