Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Real Psychologist analyzes Elliot Rodger

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
He refuses to admit that Elliot's mixed-race, Asiatic genes was the main factor that led to his social isolation, mental instability and sexual struggle. Additionally, he was failed by the state, his family, society and femoid eugenicists.

He refuses to admit that Elliot's mixed-race, Asiatic genes was the main factor that led to his social isolation, mental instability and sexual struggle. Additionally, he was failed by the state, his family, society and femoid eugenicists.

He said he was a 10/10 gigachad on forums

I would have assumed it's a combination of being born autistic (which he clearly was) and his parents being shitty people and not raising him right. Incel TV went into depth about how his dad did not give af about him, and his mom wasn't much either.

I wouldn't say being hapa was the main factor tbh, but then again it's hard to know how he would have done if he was socialized properly.
He said he was a 10/10 gigachad on forums
@your personality thoughts?

@your personality thoughts?
This psychologist you linked has mischaracterized the redpill and mgtow and the comments supporting his micharacterizations are full of women trying to diagnose everyone they don't like with narcissism or behavioral disorders.
I wouldn't take anything the person in the video said seriously.

And as for ER anyone can claim to be a gigachad but if the results you get aren't what you'd expect a chad to get, you aren't a chad in women's eyes.

This psychologist you linked has mischaracterized the redpill and mgtow and the comments supporting his micharacterizations are full of women trying to diagnose everyone they don't like with narcissism or behavioral disorders.
I wouldn't take anything the person in the video said seriously.

And as for ER anyone can claim to be a gigachad but if the results you get aren't what you'd expect a chad to get, you aren't a chad in women's eyes.
Yeah, his videos of MGTOW was bad, and I dont remember his redpill video. But he has stated in other videos he has admitted blackpill truth. Even if you ignore the redpill, there's no escape from the blackpill. Blackpill is deeply rooted in psychology, Man redpill stuff is more like stuff that is systematic like broken divorce court laws, which isn't a part of psychology.

Yeah, his videos of MGTOW was bad, and I dont remember his redpill video. But he has stated in other videos he has admitted blackpill truth. Even if you ignore the redpill, there's no escape from the blackpill. Blackpill is deeply rooted in psychology,
Of course. The blackpill is self evident really. It can be observed in common stereotypes and gut instincts.
Man redpill stuff is more like stuff that is systematic like broken divorce court laws, which isn't a part of psychology.
But in the end it still relates to psychology. Examining reasons like why a wife would leave her husband and what she was thinking, why the law and court system seems setup up to be inclined to punish men that get divorced and/or are cucked

Screenshot 20201210 024927 YouTube
JFL AT THOSE COMMENTS :lul:

I don't think his analysis was deep enough, it felt very superficial.

He definitely had some sort of a delusions of grandeur tho, must be narcissistic too can't say for sure.

I don't think his analysis was deep enough, it felt very superficial.
He usually goes for describing people's personality traits with the big 5 model. He wasn't doing a documentary on his life lol

He definitely had some sort of a delusions of grandeur tho, must be narcissistic too can't say for sure.
this was before the blackpill, he didn't know that looks are everything.

whores always say this after the person dies, never before.

You know how many mass shooters and school shooters could have been stopped if a foid just had sex with them? All of them. Foids truly are selfish and lack of sex drives men to insanity

if you're true blackpilled you're already more capable than any "psychologist"

He refuses to admit that Elliot's mixed-race, Asiatic genes was the main factor that led to his social isolation, mental instability and sexual struggle.
If he was a chang that wouldn't have mattered. So yeah, it's only looks.

You know how many mass shooters and school shooters could have been stopped if a foid just had sex with them? All of them.
Definitely not true JFL

If he was a chang that wouldn't have mattered. So yeah, it's only looks.
True, non Chads have to try to be social. Chad just exists and everyone is social with him.

high IQ why are ppl with hitler avis so smart lol

As sad as this sounds, Back then, Elliot could have at least gotten a short fat filipina nerd (the type thats into cosplay, twitch.tv, etc...).
Or a fresh off the boat noodlewhore nerd. Not a noodlewhore stacy. A short skinny noodlewhore nerd.

Nowadays, I kid you not, even short fat oompa loompa filipina women think they are legit 9s. You see them with 5'9 normie white dudes from time to time here in SF. The ugliest fattest looking 3/10 foids dismiss Asian dudes like crazy in SF. Its insane. When I say dismiss I mean as in not even in their consideration. Not in their radar. Don't even exist. You at least have to be a white dude or white looking hispanic male.

As for a blonde stacey. Never. He could never have gotten a nerdy white cosplay girl either. White girls have endless options and an Asian guy is definitely at the far bottom of her considerations. Even nerdy white girls hate nerdy awkward antisocial guys. Noodlewhores don't mind if the guy is awkward especially if the guy is non-Asian.

Last edited:
Not watching the video because Elliot Rodgers wasn't an incel.

As sad as this sounds, Back then, Elliot could have at least gotten a short fat filipina nerd (the type thats into cosplay, twitch.tv, etc...).
Or a fresh off the boat noodlewhore nerd. Not a noodlewhore stacy. A short skinny noodlewhore nerd.

Nowadays, I kid you not, even short fat oompa loompa filipina women think they are legit 9s. You see them with 5'9 normie white dudes from time to time here in SF. The ugliest fattest looking 3/10 foids dismiss Asian dudes like crazy in SF. Its insane. When I say dismiss I mean as in not even in their consideration. Not in their radar. Don't even exist. You at least have to be a white dude or white looking hispanic male.

As for a blonde stacey. Never. He could never have gotten a nerdy white cosplay girl either. White girls have endless options and an Asian guy is definitely at the far bottom of her considerations. Even nerdy white girls hate nerdy awkward antisocial guys. Noodlewhores don't mind if the guy is awkward especially if the guy is non-Asian.
I'd actually rope myself if I lived in San Francisco. That's a degenerate cesspool of whoredom, the capital of inceldom. I can relate to the struggles of being Asian as I have Asian-like eyes and high cheekbones. Girls instantly think that I'm Chinese or a hapa.

You're fucking invisible when you have Asiatic features even if you're 100% European like me. ER should have geomaxxed in Japan or something. He could have pulled it off but instead he pulled the trigger on his own kind who were probably incels too. That's where I lose almost all respect for him.