Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real programming video vs corporate programming video

Why are stupid cunts now given freebies and employed in places they don't belong to, underqualifed, underworking lazy cunts

yeah, one have a noorwooding low tier ugly normie and the other one have a mid tier becky. and i am pretty sure the number of views in the second video is 3 or 4 times bigger just because of the cheer number of nerds and simps worshipping her

The second video is obviously made for stupid normies. The first video is better and teaches you more advanced knowledge like documentation

Imagine your title being open source developper advocate jfl

both are corporate

Before I watch I will try to make assumptions on these both two based on the thumbnails

• Video is 14-18 minutes long
• Man speaks in relaxed chill tone as if his viewers are a friend group
• Cracks a normie digestable "programming is hard" joke in first minute
• Throughout the video makes in total over dozen jokes about programming being hard that only devcels can understand
• Gives genuine advice
• Links to his other videos about related topics that viewers might want to learn about

• Video is 3-6 minutes
• She only does this presentation because the corporate overlords forced her, hates her viewers and speaks as if she has dick stuck in her ass
• Not a single joke because fun is forbidden in globohomo corporations and women wouldn't know how hard programming is because she works 2 hours a day in marketing, PR or design department and was only picked by cuckbook manager because she has a hole and then they can milk money from jewish investors, cuz diversity and also having woman speak reduces the public image of facebook being a soulless brand, but even if she did work as a programmer and was allowed to make jokes, she couldn't do it because women aren't funny
• Only speaks about talking points, because she doesn't want to be here
• Doesn't give links about to other videos because she doesn't know what programming is and doesn't care

Last edited:
besides the length this was somewhat accurate

Before I watch I will try to make assumptions on these both two based on the thumbnails

• Throughout the video makes in total over dozen jokes about programming being hard that only devcels can understand
• Gives genuine advice
• Links to his other videos about related topics that viewers might want to learn about

• Video is 3-6 minutes
• She only does this presentation because the corporate overlords forced her, hates her viewers and speaks as if she has dick stuck in her ass
• Not a single joke because fun is forbidden in globohomo corporations and women wouldn't know how hard programming is because she works 2 hours a day in marketing, PR or design department and was only picked by cuckbook manager because she has a hole and then they can milk money from jewish investors, cuz diversity and also having woman speak reduces the public image of facebook being a soulless brand, but even if she did work as a programmer and was allowed to make jokes, she couldn't do it because women aren't funny
• Doesn't give links about to other videos because she doesn't know what programming is and doesn't care
:feelsokman:

• Gives genuine advice

• Video is 3-6 minutes
IQ mogger analysis

The guy in the first video is definitely a member of this community.