Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Real Looksmatch Wife or Perfect AI Wife?

Would you rather...

• Have a real looksmatch wife

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Have a perfect AI wife

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
It's crazy that this is even a question that might become relevant in a decade or two.
Trends in Brain-Computer Interface integration alongside advancements in VR tech means we could get full-immersion virtual reality as early as the 2040s.
If you could live in a world that mimics reality in all of its senses, would you rather...

1) Ascend with a real foid in the real world, in the hypothetical that you attain your looksmatch and she's going to try and make the relationship work as best she can. Or...
2) Ascend with a perfect AI wife that's 100% your type, she will never leave you (unless you're into that :soy:) and can dedicate 100% of her time to you.

Knowing all of this, would you choose to experience a more saccharine virtual love, or a more brutal real love?

AI waifu
tumblr_pv89wmkcp71xlv8m3o3_540.gif

Real wife. I would like to have a family and that's not possible with AI stuff

It's crazy that this is even a question that might become relevant in a decade or two.
Trends in Brain-Computer Interface integration alongside advancements in VR tech means we could get full-immersion virtual reality as early as the 2040s.
If you could live in a world that mimics reality in all of its senses, would you rather...

1) Ascend with a real foid in the real world, in the hypothetical that you attain your looksmatch and she's going to try and make the relationship work as best she can. Or...
2) Ascend with a perfect AI wife that's 100% your type, she will never leave you (unless you're into that :soy:) and can dedicate 100% of her time to you.

Knowing all of this, would you choose to experience a more saccharine virtual love, or a more brutal real love?
White people are a minority in the USA

America is a country founded on immigration.* Today, its population is more diverse and multicultural than ever. Following the 1965 immigration reform (which grew from the civil rights movement), the number of non-white people increased dramatically. This was particularly true of Latinos, who went from 6.3m in 1960* to over 50m by 2010.*

By the early 2010s, non-whites had already begun to outnumber whites in California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Texas and Washington DC, while nearly half of all children in the nation were non-white.* This trend continued over subsequent decades. By 2042, white people themselves are a minority.**

This rapid change in the demographic makeup has significantly altered the political disposition of the country. Latinos,* blacks* and other minorities tend to be left-leaning.* Other factors have influenced voters' preferences – such as the growing urbanisation of the country, with cities tending to favour more liberal and progressive policies than smaller, traditional rural communities. Generation X and Generation Y (the latter now entering their middle age) have also reshaped the political stage, most of them favouring the Democrats.*

This was in the page too
This and other factors have converged to make the old-style Republican Party unelectable. By now, the GOP has been forced to drastically moderate its policies and rhetoric compared to earlier decades.*

White people are a minority in the USA

America is a country founded on immigration.* Today, its population is more diverse and multicultural than ever. Following the 1965 immigration reform (which grew from the civil rights movement), the number of non-white people increased dramatically. This was particularly true of Latinos, who went from 6.3m in 1960* to over 50m by 2010.*

By the early 2010s, non-whites had already begun to outnumber whites in California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Texas and Washington DC, while nearly half of all children in the nation were non-white.* This trend continued over subsequent decades. By 2042, white people themselves are a minority.**

This rapid change in the demographic makeup has significantly altered the political disposition of the country. Latinos,* blacks* and other minorities tend to be left-leaning.* Other factors have influenced voters' preferences – such as the growing urbanisation of the country, with cities tending to favour more liberal and progressive policies than smaller, traditional rural communities. Generation X and Generation Y (the latter now entering their middle age) have also reshaped the political stage, most of them favouring the Democrats.*

This was in the page too
This and other factors have converged to make the old-style Republican Party unelectable. By now, the GOP has been forced to drastically moderate its policies and rhetoric compared to earlier decades.*
Ye there are a lot of predictions on the site, some cooler than others. I honestly recommend giving it a read it's quite interesting especially if you like sci-fi stuff.

AI because I'll be a Wizard by that time and I'm not interested in post-wall roasties.

Why have a real wife if she's not going to love us? An AI robot's love is more real and less synthetic than that of a real woman. A woman only loves you for your face, height, and income. An AI is designed to love you no matter how fugly and short you are.

better get a real one now than AI later, but the way things are I'll have to settle for AI kitsune girl

Why have a real wife if she's not going to love us? An AI robot's love is more real and less synthetic than that of a real woman. A woman only loves you for your face, height, and income. An AI is designed to love you no matter how fugly and short you are.
I don't think a real woman is capable of loving me so I'll hedge my bets on AI wives.

I don't think a real woman is capable of loving me so I'll hedge my bets on AI wives.
We've been wiped out of the gene pool. An AI wife is the only solution for a somewhat happy life.

Even split. Very interesting. So around half of the forum values the 'real' aspect of a foid, whereas the other half values the 'representation' of a foid. I'm gonna be honest, I don't care much for realness. I need my serotonin fix one way or another :feelswhere:

real foid is a dream. but realistically ai is the only possible choice.

Why would you want an ugly family? I don't think you understand what a male and female relationship really is either. It's prostitution with role-playing. Unless she is attracted to you which she won't be. Even to make it hypothetical and say she is. Why would you want spawn a incel. I understand desiring a family, I am not talking about that.

bro im not gonna date a fucking screen over a irl female

Why would you want an ugly family? I don't think you understand what a male and female relationship really is either. It's prostitution with role-playing. Unless she is attracted to you which she won't be. Even to make it hypothetical and say she is. Why would you want spawn a incel. I understand desiring a family, I am not talking about that.
Call me delusional, but because I still think I have better than average genetics. I was in the top of my class and passed my studies including the PhD with distinction. I think that intelligent, ugly people are better than hot, dumb people because intelligent people could genetically engineer beauty, but dumb people cannot genetically engineer intelligence. I lost a lot of intelligence in recent years though, but well, I still want a family when I look at some of the people who _do_ procreate. I also think that we are not that far away from genetically engineering, so I guess that maybe my children's children could already be genetically engineered to be beautiful etc.

looksmatch virgin wife

Call me delusional, but because I still think I have better than average genetics. I was in the top of my class and passed my studies including the PhD with distinction. I think that intelligent, ugly people are better than hot, dumb people because intelligent people could genetically engineer beauty, but dumb people cannot genetically engineer intelligence. I lost a lot of intelligence in recent years though, but well, I still want a family when I look at some of the people who _do_ procreate. I also think that we are not that far away from genetically engineering, so I guess that maybe my children's children could already be genetically engineered to be beautiful etc.
People with good genetics being dumb is a cope. What's the point of having a child that is nothing like you because you genetically engineered it to be everything you are not? The answer is for your ego. That is why we have children. There is a feeling of superiority that comes with reproducing. Compare two neighbors the dad with a child with down syndrome vs the dad who's son is a star college athlete and tell me one isnt gonna feel superior and brag about their child. Why do you think boomers love bragging about their kids so much? Children are a extension of ego and we pretend it's "self sacrifice" or it's fulfilling will of God. Very egotistical. It's feels good because we are wired for it our brain rewards us

People with good genetics being dumb is a cope.
I don't say that people with good genetics are dumb. I say that IMHO, if you have average genetics in total, it would make more sense to reproduce if you are both intelligent and ugly than if you are dumb and attractive, because the former can fix the latter.
What's the point of having a child that is nothing like you because you genetically engineered it to be everything you are not?
It's still me, in fact it would be more me because it would be a product of my decisions, which I can control (or are at least the result of higher-order functions) and not just of my genes which I cannot control. If I would have the ability, I would also leave everything preference-based or stuff which has both advantages and disadvantages the same and just improve everything which is a clear liability. For example, I would not change my blood group.
It's feels good because we are wired for it our brain rewards us
Well, the whole purpose of life is to reproduce. The only reason to not reproduce is if you can help people with very similar genetics as yourself to reproduce.

I don't say that people with good genetics are dumb. I say that IMHO, if you have average genetics in total, it would make more sense to reproduce if you are both intelligent and ugly than if you are dumb and attractive, because the former can fix the latter.

It's still me, in fact it would be more me because it would be a product of my decisions, which I can control (or are at least the result of higher-order functions) and not just of my genes which I cannot control. If I would have the ability, I would also leave everything preference-based or stuff which has both advantages and disadvantages the same and just improve everything which is a clear liability. For example, I would not change my blood group.

Well, the whole purpose of life is to reproduce. The only reason to not reproduce is if you can help people with very similar genetics as yourself to reproduce.
This is a interesting topic have you seen the movie or read the book "Atomized". It's by the same guy who wrote "whatever". One of the brothers is smart and is working on genetic engineering

Why would u choose a screen over irl looksmatched female

This is a interesting topic have you seen the movie or read the book "Atomized". It's by the same guy who wrote "whatever". One of the brothers is smart and is working on genetic engineering
No, but thank's for the suggestion, I might have a look into that. Not that great ratings though, but let's see. It seems to have been a German movie, so even better!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back