Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Real life yandere in Japan tried to kill her senpai

O

orchis

Adrift
-
https://nextshark.com/japanese-woman-stabs-man/
A 21-year-old Japanese woman from Shinjuku district, Tokyo was recently arrested after she nearly stabbed her male acquaintance to death in her apartment.
The incident happened on Thursday when the suspect, identified as Yuka Takaoka, stabbed the man believed to be in his 20s to 30s in the stomach, according to Japan Today. Takaoka, who lives on the fifth-floor of the apartment building, later called the police and admitted to the crime.

I wish a woman would care enough about me to stab me to death.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas kweeeeeeeeen WE STAN

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas kweeeeeeeeen WE STAN
she's getting famous on the internet
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2019-tokyo-yandere-stabbing

Cucks are worshiping her and drawing fan art about her
yuyuyunochan: *FUCKING MURDERS SOMEONE* anitwitter: ゆの trig》の mark nichol malinao @sharky_c... yuyuyunochan is at the same tir Real life yandere Real life waifu 3

Last edited:
I don´t think she will get a pussy pass (well, at least I hope she doesn´t...). That´s crazy, there´s no logic in such a reasoning. 2D yandere is cute, 3D yandere is gruesome and dangerous.

Just stab your crush theory.

one of the most bizzare incidents ever

Volcel if you wouldn't

I guess @Zesto's plan kinda worked :feelsgah:

I don´t think she will get a pussy pass (well, at least I hope she doesn´t...). That´s crazy, there´s no logic in such a reasoning. 2D yandere is cute, 3D yandere is gruesome and dangerous.

Just stab your crush theory.
She will get the pussy pass, stop coping.

Tbh she should be given the death penalty (I know she won't) ... but for fucks sake, we don't need dumb cunts running around with knives, put the slut out of her goddamn misery.

I guess you´re right, it was just a hope.

If that´s the definition of working, it surely backfired. Just fucking lol at believing that female nature actually changes from country to country. :feelshaha:
Well at least he got some penetration, just not in the way he intended.

Well at least he got some penetration, just not in the way he intended.

Exactly, even if sometimes no attention is better than negative attention, like in this case. I also think the occurrence of these cases will increase in the future, mostly due to insufficient deterrents, unfortunately. :feelstrash:

Volcel if you wouldn’t!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back