Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real life story of a Stacy making easy vs an incel CS cel

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I went to night school to get my school certificate to go to university. All the people there were young adults like me.

There was this really beautiful faced Stacy and an incel tier truecel. The Stacy was not particularly intelligent and went to drama school, then there was the incel who worked doing office admin and technical help desk stuff.

The Stacy after school studied some arts degree in politics. The incel studied CS.

The Stacy while studying despite not been particuarly bright got a job doing coding, ecommerce content management etc whilst although the incel is intelligent, technically gifted couldnt find a job and got rejection after rejection and ended up washing dishes to earn money.

Fast forward today the Stacy opened her consultancy firm in CS ecommerce stuff and the incel although incredeibly mathematically gifted struggles to find a job in CS stuff lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The incel is forced to take extra workloads for half the pay whilst the Stacy who knows nothing about CS was taught everything on tutorial mode, worked like only 25% of the time doing the easiest of tasks with no pressure but got paid for 100% of the time, never had dead lines, was shown everything to do the job and also ON HOW TO OPEN A COSLTANCY FIRM by her employers i.e they created their own competition and she now has simps and white knights doing everything to make her company a success i.e they run it for her but she gets ALL the profit.
Meanwhile the truecel struggles to hold down a decent fulfilling job , has double workload and is paid less:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I am not joking true story

CS and STEM in general is modern-day slavery.