Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real life is understanding that you will die alone without any love

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I was born better then our "creator", but still I am here, in this life, alone and desolate.

I am a social outcast, but I am still understanding that all of these normie cunts are just pathetic faggers who get off on others feeding their egos. In my life I would have a redhead whore who sucks my dick on the reg. No suffering would be here, and I would live a life that's actually worth living.

SUCK MY COCK GOD I AM YOUR SUPERIOR

Gonna get whataburger and cuck the normies as per usual

While redhead whores continue to get used while getting fatter and fatter. :feelskek::feelskek:

selfish beyond belief, these whores could never care for anyone but themselves

I was born better then our "creator"
1718568186885i

Harsh reality of it but this life doesn't guarantee you jack fucking shit. You are just thrown in and what you have is what you have

I was born better then our "creator", but still I am here, in this life, alone and desolate.

I am a social outcast, but I am still understanding that all of these normie cunts are just pathetic faggers who get off on others feeding their egos. In my life I would have a redhead whore who sucks my dick on the reg. No suffering would be here, and I would live a life that's actually worth living.

SUCK MY COCK GOD I AM YOUR SUPERIOR
When you think about it, if God is real, God is also an incel.