Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Real life is the antithesis of Reddit/bluepilled/incel tear

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
If you manage to find yourself among normal people (men and women) and someway they discover you aren't dating anyone/don't have casual sex and you say something like

"Eh it's because of my personality. I'm a toxic person and this keep women away. That's my only problem"

If they are mannered folks a grave silence will befall with everyone looking at each other and thinking "geez doesn't he have any mirrors at his place?".The women will look at you like a dying rat.

If they aren't exactly well mannered they will explode in an uninterrupted outburst of laughing and mocks that you'll need to exterminate them on the spot with a grenade launcher to regain your dignity.

Who the hell do you think you were fooling? You're not on reddit. You're facing the harsh reality of the street, the harsh reality of people who barely use Instagram and on rare occasions youtube. IN REAL LIFE NO ONE BELIEVES YOU'RE ALONE BECAUSE OF YOUR PERSONALITY. EVERYONE IS PERFECTLY AWARE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR FACE IS A DISGRACE FOR THE SIGHT.

If anything if you say you have/had girlfriends THEY WON'T BELIEVE YOU. For the people living out there it is given for granted that 8-10% of human beings are so ugly to be undatable. It's common sense. Only on reddit it is something that can be even remotely questioned. A concept so simple and understood by everyone is a puzzling enigma for those soy infested yikes shooter unpacking male feminists and LGBTQ landwhales with green hair.

IRL you would face MUCH less scorn if you straight admitted : women don't like my face.

To give you an idea of how the world truly works imagine if a 0.5/10 deformed woman told you the only reason she's alone is because she hates everyone or else she could have a boyfriend like every other girl has

You would feel almost embarrassed for her and would just throw a politically correct "ok I understand".

You would feel empathy for her much more if she said straightforward : I'm deformed it's obvious no one wants me.

To give you an idea of how the world truly works imagine if a 0.5/10 deformed woman told you the only reason she's alone is because she hates everyone or else she could have a boyfriend like every other girl has
I have seriously considered dating disabled and deformed women and let me tell you they have lots of options. All the disabled men are getting nothing, I've spoken to some and they cope with constant psychiatric bullshit and feel good pills. But the women, even if they are hideous, will always find a man who mogs them and wants to date them.

I have seriously considered dating disabled and deformed women and let me tell you they have lots of options. All the disabled men are getting nothing, I've spoken to some and they cope with constant psychiatric bullshit and feel good pills. But the women, even if they are hideous, will always find a man who mogs them and wants to date them.

Read this before writing another "It won't touch this" post.

If you manage to find yourself among normal people (men and women) and someway they discover you aren't dating anyone/don't have casual sex and you say something like

"Eh it's because of my personality. I'm a toxic person and this keep women away. That's my only problem"

If they are mannered folks a grave silence will befall with everyone looking at each other and thinking "geez doesn't he have any mirrors at his place?".The women will look at you like a dying rat.

If they aren't exactly well mannered they will explode in an uninterrupted outburst of laughing and mocks that you'll need to exterminate them on the spot with a grenade launcher to regain your dignity.

Who the hell do you think you were fooling? You're not on reddit. You're facing the harsh reality of the street, the harsh reality of people who barely use Instagram and on rare occasions youtube. IN REAL LIFE NO ONE BELIEVES YOU'RE ALONE BECAUSE OF YOUR PERSONALITY. EVERYONE IS PERFECTLY AWARE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR FACE IS A DISGRACE FOR THE SIGHT.

If anything if you say you have/had girlfriends THEY WON'T BELIEVE YOU. For the people living out there it is given for granted that 8-10% of human beings are so ugly to be undatable. It's common sense. Only on reddit it is something that can be even remotely questioned. A concept so simple and understood by everyone is a puzzling enigma for those soy infested yikes shooter unpacking male feminists and LGBTQ landwhales with green hair.

IRL you would face MUCH less scorn if you straight admitted : women don't like my face.

You would feel almost embarrassed for her and would just throw a politically correct "ok I understand".

You would feel empathy for her much more if she said straightforward : I'm deformed it's obvious no one wants me.
maybe this is true for a more low inhib country but gaslighting is super common by everyone for where i live