Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious REAL LIFE IS A PERFECT BALANCE OF THE 3 PILLS

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
Too many aspies on the internet say "hurr durr it's all about looks" or "hurr durr it's all about game" or "durr hurr it's all about being le nice and respecting womens".
The reality is that life is 1/3rd blackpill, 1/3rd redpill and 1/3rd bluepill

Blackpill - looks do matter, men are born worthless and any woman you meet has 100x+ as many options as you do.
Basically, you should looksmaxx to be your best self. This doesn't mean you need to get autistic surgeries. It means you should go to the gym, be lean, wear somewhat fashionable clothes, be well groomed etc.
The good news is that most men put little effort into their appearance so if you're born a 5/10, you can stand out amongst the other 5/10s with hard work. And yes, 5/10s get some pussy.

Redpill - Game matters. That's just how it is. I don't care about your autistic theories that le Gigachad can say whatever and get bitches. 99.999% of men are not Gigachads. If you're here, it means you're probably not a Gigachad. This means that you need to know how to talk to women. You need to know how to treat them like the bitches that they are. Make her excited, make her at least think that you're a high-value alpha male.
The good news is that most women are retards and easy to manipulate if you're a dark-triad normie. Learn how NTs interact with women and try to copy that. Women ARE turned off by high inhib, stuttering, boring spergs even if there's initial physical attraction. This is simply a fact. Shy Chad's shyness doesn't halo him or make him "mysterious". He's below an alpha Chad in the eyes of women.

Bluepill - Yes, there's some truth to the bluepill also. There have been mediocre - unattractive guys that got laid simply by being good people that attracted good women. This is rare and most women are opportunistic sociopaths so they're likely to take advantage of fully bluepilled cucks, but unless you're extremely good looking, you're going to be better off being a good person.

Placing 100% importance on any pill is 100% autism.

Last edited:
The bluepill is completely untrue

The bluepill is completely untrue
It isn't. Being a total asshole as a normie isn't usually going to get you far. Your personality needs to be a mix of redpill and bluepill. 100% of either and you're probably going to be an incel.

Bluepilled = cucked

Wow man you're so smart good essay

Too many aspies on the internet say "hurr durr it's all about looks" or "hurr durr it's all about game" or "durr hurr it's all about being le nice and respecting womens".

Blackpill - looks do matter, men are born worthless and any woman you meet has 100x+ as many options as you do.
Basically, you should looksmaxx to be your best self. This doesn't mean you need to get autistic surgeries. It means you should go to the gym, be lean, wear somewhat fashionable clothes, be well groomed etc.
The good news is that most men put little effort into their appearance so if you're born a 5/10, you can stand out amongst the other 5/10s with hard work. And yes, 5/10s get some pussy.

Redpill - Game matters. That's just how it is. I don't care about your autistic theories that le Gigachad can say whatever and get bitches. 99.999% of men are not Gigachads. If you're here, it means you're probably not a Gigachad. This means that you need to know how to talk to women. You need to know how to treat them like the bitches that they are. Make her excited, make her at least think that you're a high-value alpha male.
The good news is that most women are retards and easy to manipulate if you're a dark-triad normie. Learn how NTs interact with women and try to copy that. Women ARE turned off by high inhib, stuttering, boring spergs even if there's initial physical attraction. This is simply a fact. Shy Chad's shyness doesn't halo him or make him "mysterious". He's below an alpha Chad in the eyes of women.

Bluepill - Yes, there's some truth to the bluepill also. There have been mediocre - unattractive guys that got laid simply by being good people that attracted good women. This is rare and most women are opportunistic sociopaths so they're likely to take advantage of fully bluepilled cucks, but unless you're extremely good looking, you're going to be better off being a good person.

Thank you, I'd argue that the Redpill and Bluepill both miss the mark on personality because they apply to completely different toilets, the Redpill works on risk-taking promiscuous toilets (sluts) and the Bluepill works on more reserved risk-averse toilets who wouldn't just sleep with any random attractive man. There's still a looks threshold you need to reach in order to be attractive, but the Bluepill only works if you yourself don't care about looks, that is that an ugly toilet could fall in love with your ugly ass if you both value each other's company more, I've seen many happy ugly couples and people claiming that ALL ugly toilets are Chad-only just select the most extreme examples and claim that this is the rule.

While I hate Tails I think that his take-down of Incel TV by pointing out how be exaggerates the Blackpill in every possible situation in life is just plainly wrong and often harmful.

Looks matter 100% on Tinder and similar apps, but most people who meet on the internet actually do it through a lot of different ways, not just looks-based apps. Looks also matter less for warm approaches and I think that Wheat Waffles actually explains this well, although I still think that be over emphasises looks in some respects.

Game ≠ being able to talk to toilets, Game is basically being able to manipulate toilets and the Redpill explicitly says that you fail most approaches. What the Redpill misses is that their entire PUA ideology is based on one thing, survivorship bias, if most toilets find the dark triad personalities unattractive who stay? The toilets with a bad boy fetish or the toilets who are just bad girls themselves, good girls that want a good boy are disgusted by this type of personality and quickly reject the PUA. But the slut who easily sleeps with fuckboys at parties might give him a chance.

I think that "game" is ineffective for 90% of toilets because it puts them off, some men like "hard to get" and a toilet acting shitty to let him exercise his dominance, MOST men don't, but toilets with shitty personalities like to act like this and the type of men they attract are the men that like it.

It isn't. Being a total asshole as a normie isn't usually going to get you far. Your personality needs to be a mix of redpill and bluepill. 100% of either and you're probably going to be an incel.

Your personality needs to be what is best for that specific toilet, some toilets like bad boys, some toilets like nice guys. Some toilets value looks more than personality others value personality more than looks. You can often tell it by how she treats herself, if she wears a lot of make-up and expensive clothes and tries to care about her looks all the time she wants a man who is good looking.

Catfishman, who is banned from this forum" bas slept with more toilets than most Chad's despite him being an extremely short, extremely obese, brown janitor. (I'll go into more details in a future post) He'd be a loser on Tinder but he could actually convince toilets to sleep with him because of other factors.

Only the Autist thinks that looks and ONLY looks matter. The toilet that matches with Chad matches with dozens of Chad's, the one she'll have a long-term relationship with is the one who stands out, if they are all 9/10's then looks alone won't make him stand out.

You just have to be interesting to a toilet and it just so happens that in looks-based apps looks are the only thing that can catch attraction.

Make her excited, make her at least think that you're a high-value alpha male.

Regarding this, to excite her is 100% true, the alpha male line applies to some toilets more than others, beta females who know their lower place in society might feel intimidated by alpha males and might feel inadequate to be with him. People here underestimate how important assortative mating is.

Toilets who report being bullied in their childhood also report both less sexual partners and less sex later in life while the female bullies report more of both, this makes me think that it's a specific type of toilet that feels attracted to "alpha males".

Thank you, I'd argue that the Redpill and Bluepill both miss the mark on personality because they apply to completely different toilets, the Redpill works on risk-taking promiscuous toilets (sluts) and the Bluepill works on more reserved risk-averse toilets who wouldn't just sleep with any random attractive man. There's still a looks threshold you need to reach in order to be attractive, but the Bluepill only works if you yourself don't care about looks, that is that an ugly toilet could fall in love with your ugly ass if you both value each other's company more, I've seen many happy ugly couples and people claiming that ALL ugly toilets are Chad-only just select the most extreme examples and claim that this is the rule.

While I hate Tails I think that his take-down of Incel TV by pointing out how be exaggerates the Blackpill in every possible situation in life is just plainly wrong and often harmful.

Looks matter 100% on Tinder and similar apps, but most people who meet on the internet actually do it through a lot of different ways, not just looks-based apps. Looks also matter less for warm approaches and I think that Wheat Waffles actually explains this well, although I still think that be over emphasises looks in some respects.

Game ≠ being able to talk to toilets, Game is basically being able to manipulate toilets and the Redpill explicitly says that you fail most approaches. What the Redpill misses is that their entire PUA ideology is based on one thing, survivorship bias, if most toilets find the dark triad personalities unattractive who stay? The toilets with a bad boy fetish or the toilets who are just bad girls themselves, good girls that want a good boy are disgusted by this type of personality and quickly reject the PUA. But the slut who easily sleeps with fuckboys at parties might give him a chance.

I think that "game" is ineffective for 90% of toilets because it puts them off, some men like "hard to get" and a toilet acting shitty to let him exercise his dominance, MOST men don't, but toilets with shitty personalities like to act like this and the type of men they attract are the men that like it.
well said. Don't have much more to add to it.

Women love abusive men the more they get hit the more their pussies get wet the blue and red pill is false

DON'T CARE, DIDN'T READ. PLUS, YOU'RE A FAKECEL. KYS.

The only underrated aspect on the redpill is the numbers game, ive seen plenty of turbomanlets with gf all the time due to this, obv this only applies if you re normie facially, the rest is bullshit

Nice try bluepilled fakecel. kys.

OP your oppinions are worhtless anyways.
Someone who has girls approaching him everytime he goes out partying with his friends but still can't ascend is braindamaged and shouldn't be allowed to speak publicly.

Grab popcorn for me, @NihilisticSoul , and warch idiots tear each other apart for nothing!

Someone who has girls approaching him everytime he goes out partying with his friends but still can't ascend is braindamaged and shouldn't be allowed to speak publicly.
Why are you fighting with those? You should be better than this - people aren't going to be persuaded because you said so

"good women" are you sure you're not lost here?

Anyway, a friend of mine (who's btw an actual aspie) proposed the theory that the 'Reality Pill' is the truth; that is, women can't be understood or properly studied no matter what, and there's no point in rationally trying to measure their preferences and what they are likely to chase after in men, hence you can occasionally find a 7+/10 Stacy going out with a 4.5/10 nerdy balding Soy. I wholeheartedly agree with him.

What do YOU call a man who wants pussy but can't get it?
Stop the cap, Mr. 60 tinder likes and women at the bar flirting with him.

Stop the cap, Mr. 60 tinder likes and women at the bar flirting with him.
Looks are only a game changer if you're really good looking or really ugly. At my level, they don't mean much. Me being awkward and lacking social skills is enough to turn any of these women """flirting""" with me off.
How many more times do we need to have this conversation for you to understand?

I'm far more self-aware than a lot of this forum, specifically the people who live their lives through OLD stats.

Last edited:
Looks matter if you're really good looking or really ugly. At my level, they don't mean anything. Me being awkward and lacking social skills is enough to turn any of these women """flirting""" with me off.
How many more times do we need to have this conversation for you to understand?
iu

I'm far more self-aware than a lot of this forum, specifically the people who live their lives through OLD stats.
Absolute KEK.

a dumbass meme response as usual. See you again the next time you post stupid, meaningless bullshit in my thread.
>Is a living meme on the forum
>Complains about memes in his threads

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

DNR. Retarded Fakecel moment.

Giga based.

9/10 post. 1 point deducted for the autistic font and size

Your game depends on your looks.

Some women are attracted to average and even unattractive guys who can provide for them. Basically: betabuxxing. No one here denies betabuxxing.

Some women are attracted to average and even unattractive guys who can provide for them. Basically: betabuxxing. No one here denies betabuxxing.
I'm not talking about betabuxxing. I'm talking about highschool and college students, not oldcels

i heard Men Maxxing saying something like this

men's maxxing , the one who have the self improvment channed
he once said that you got to take a 30% out of the 3 pills
Yeah I just looked him up. Is he worth watching? Seems like a clickbaity redpill channel.

Yeah I just looked him up. Is he worth watching? Seems like a clickbaity redpill channel.
yeah he's a clickbait redpill. don't waste your time with him

I do agree that being non NT and being a nervous shy mess is one of the biggest turns ofs.

I guess this is okay, but the balance depends a lot on the foid and your type of approach. Hypergamy moves this balance towards the black pill while traditionalism in foids (which is rare) towards the blue pill. There is always going to be a minimum looks threshold, which is getting higher.

Game is the worst part of all 3 pills. It's designed to scam lonely men. Also, by applying game, you're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. Game works on these types of foids because only game would work on them. They're damaged.

life is nuanced and
Water detected

Bluepill - chad
Redpill - normie
Blackpill - incel

The lower your smv the more effort you have to put on. Even normies will put in effort to get a higher smv foid and handle her shit tests. Whereas for Chad there is no effort involved since the foid will put in effort to please him.

Looks money status

yes i take all pills and put them together