Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real life Blackpill experience that just came to my mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
This memory randomly popped into my head while I was waiting at the bus stop so I thought I might as well share it with you guys.

This took place in early 2017, I think in march.

We were on a school trip in Cologne. The trip was optional so it was just 6 or 7 students from my class including me, which is why we spent all of our outdoor free time together as a group. One of the guys was a manlet (at least 10cm = 4'' shorter than all of us other guys). Let's call him Jonas.

On that specific day we were visiting the Cologne cathedral and we were all hanging around on the steps next to it.

Must have been somewehere in the circled space:

Gghghh

And someone thought it was a good idea to make a selfie with the group but GUESS WHO THEY EXCLUDED :lul:

Me and Jonas of course :lul::lul::lul:

THEY WAITED UNTIL WE WERE GONE TO BUY SOMETHING AT A NEARBY SHOP TO TAKE THE PHOTO JUST SO WE WOULDN'T BE IN IT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
THEY COULD HAVE BE PATIENT FOR JUST ONE MINUTE AND INCLUDED US TOO BUT NO, WE'RE INCEL TIER SO WE WERE BEING OUTCASTED

It took months until I learned the picture even existed by stumbling upon it while scrolling through one of their Instagram accounts.

It did rub me the wrong but I didn't think too much of it since I was still a retarded :bluepill: faggot.

Now that I'm blackpilled :blackpill: it all makes perfect sense :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Brutal blackpill, I've had similar experiences :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Brutal. I feel you.

Back in HS I used to jestermaxx to try to fit in and pretend I wasn't some utter subhuman for whom was already over.

I remember two or three years after it finished I would meet some of those friends for some random reason and they would reminisce all sorts of times they used to go out together without me. And back then I used to think that I would get invited whenever there were stuff to do.

Brutal blackpill, I've had similar experiences :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Brutal. I feel you.

Back in HS I used to jestermaxx to try to fit in and pretend I wasn't some utter subhuman for whom was already over.

I remember two or three years after it finished I would meet some of those friends for some random reason and they would reminisce all sorts of times they used to go out together without me. And back then I used to think that I would get invited whenever there were stuff to do.
Brutal. I'm incredibly thankful that we have a forum to share our frustration. Makes it way more bearable :feelsokman:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U GOT BANNED FAGGOT

Penislossus up the bump

Incels are made to suffer boyo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U GOT BANNED FAGGOT
Over for Irony-cels.
This is the most Ironic and funniest shit I have ever seen.

When i was in high school went to the St-Patricks day parade and some giga chad on a float pointed me out and said: "Hey look a real leprechaun, bend over and show us all your pot of gold"

When i was in high school went to the St-Patricks day parade and some giga chad on a float pointed me out and said: "Hey look a real leprechaun, bend over and show us all your pot of gold"
:dafuckfeels: Fucking brutal ngl

Here we bump again :cryfeels: