Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real Incels are not on this forum

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
From what I observed that the Real Incels real trucels are not in these forum. Original true incels are struggling and suffering in thier real life. They life suffered with so much pain and no one understand thier pain. They completely abandoned every social and even this forums as they know that no all understand thier suffering.

People on these forum are edgy teens and fakecel

incels and normies are two sides of the same coin

now truecels are another thing

I’m the only real incel here. Fuck off fakecel piece of shit OP

Incels who don't go on forums are soys who desperately want to be normies and worship women.
Bro real incels which are not on forum are suffering from pain and struggles. They got so much pain that they already knew that there is no one who can understand thier pain

It’s true incel.is is fakecel.is

Obviously. They are all posting on r/IncelTear

Bro real incels which are not on forum are suffering from pain and struggles.
True. And if you ask them if they identify as incels, they're just gonna rant about how incels are "misogynistic and hateful" and how they're "virgins but not incels".
They got so much pain that they already knew that there is no one who can understand thier pain
So why not go to a forum of like minded people?

If they cant even move to access internet... so they are deadcels.

Obviously. They are all posting on r/IncelTear
They are so broken and have suffer so much pain as they know no one can understand thier pain so they completely isolated from social media

True. And if you ask them if they identify as incels, they're just gonna rant about how incels are "misogynistic and hateful" and how they're "virgins but not incels".

So why not go to a forum of like minded people?
They already stop believing in society and people. They completely give up hope as there are no persons who understand them

They already stop believing in society and people. They completely give up hope as there are no persons who understand them
It would still be better to find people who have more in common with you.

How do you know that ?

I'm sure there are plenty of guys who are incels but don't even know the existence of this forum

From what I observed that the Real Incels real trucels are not in these forum. Original true incels are struggling and suffering in thier real life. They life suffered with so much pain and no one understand thier pain. They completely abandoned every social and even this forums as they know that no all understand thier suffering.

well those who are not in this forum are incels in denial , they think of themselves as normies and simps for foid attention .you will also find them as betabuxxers

well those who are not in this forum are incels in denial , they think of themselves as normies and simps for foid attention .you will also find them as betabuxxers
Apart from them, there are some certain section of trucels (I will say majority) who are in deep suffering and broken that they completely disband themselves from social media and forum as they believe that they are no one who can understand them. They completely lost hope from people, from society and social media. They silently face thier suffering in utter loneliness

Apart from them, there are some certain section of trucels (I will say majority) who are in deep suffering and broken that they completely disband themselves from social media and forum as they believe that they are no one who can understand them. They completely lost hope from people, from society and social media. They silently face thier suffering in utter loneliness
most of them can be lonely old guys , if they're old then there's no need to be on a forum like this .only youngcels can understand the true suffering of having no future ,no hope or no goals

most of them can be lonely old guys , if they're old then there's no need to be on a forum like this .only youngcels can understand the true suffering of having no future ,no hope or no goals
Most of them are youngcels

True, real incels are mostly ignored here. We are suffering so much we barely post either

Im true slavic incel subhuman. Im too mentally damaged from years of inceldom and bullying that I dont even bother with shitposting.

Normies are now incels, 60% of men under the age of 30 have never had sex. Inceldom used to be reserve for the few truecel during the millenal age, but not 3/5 zoomers are basically incels. Foids standards are going up the difference between 4/10 and 1/10 man doesn't matter to foids

They call this place fakecels.is for a reason

JoinedJan 28, 2023