Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real humanity never declined.

T

Tarcys-Dylan

Banned
-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/J2INeZiyWrFJ/

I see that, as in other circles of realistic people, here the great mistake is made of putting the state of humanity on all beings who have human bodies, which is foolish. you can never compare a Julius Caesar, a Hirohito, a Genghis Khan and other great men of antiquity with a simple chad or an ordinary social being who only knows how to repeat what is established. Humanity is more than just a set of beings with similar bodies. humanity is a state of mind that few achieve and those few are destined for domination or withdrawal from society. How can I consider a transsexual a woman, even if I was born that way if she doesn't accept herself? from there we see that what matters is consciousness and its perception of reality. to develop your nature is humanity and this only occurs with independence of thought, personality and emotion. from there you already realize that a large part of the population CAN NEVER BE CONSIDERED HUMAN! Humans are those who dominate society or at least who isolate themselves from it, living their lives in their own way. humans create empires, religions, ideologies, armies. The mass population is simply their direct slave. slavery never ended and will never end. society itself is a system of slavery based on natural selection. man is an animal like any other and therefore is also affected by the laws of nature. therefore, I conclude and defend my thesis: Humanity is a state of mind that few have and the proof of this is the history of our species, where the mass has always served to be cannon fodder for its leaders who imposed themselves in a supremacist way to them, in the naturally human way of being. Humanity is being violent, tribal, authentic, cunning, intelligent, independent and without social limits, because it is you who will create them to excel.

high iq post yeah humanity is pretty much the same violence,greed, envy, and wanting to have sex

high iq post yeah humanity is pretty much the same violence,greed, envy, and wanting to have sex
we can say that yes, true humanity likes to enjoy reality, which is why it is demonized by the masses, so that only humans have it in their hands. however, real humanity is born only in the absence of social principles. if you look at history, you will see that all the great men in history didn't give a damn about society, because it was they who dominated them and dictated them as they wanted. and yes, we are tribalists, supremacists, violent, carnivores, strong of conscience. this is pure humanity and the mass perception is unreachable.

we can say that yes, true humanity likes to enjoy reality, which is why it is demonized by the masses, so that only humans have it in their hands. however, real humanity is born only in the absence of social principles. if you look at history, you will see that all the great men in history didn't give a damn about society, because it was they who dominated them and dictated them as they wanted. and yes, we are tribalists, supremacists, violent, carnivores, strong of conscience. this is pure humanity and the mass perception is unreachable.
yeah in that case i think the destruction of humanity is the best case for all of us

image.jpg

it is impossible to destroy humanity. first you need to separate humanity from society. society is naturally made by robots with human bodies that only serve to follow the established. this is not humanity. I don't see anything in humanity that is bad. on the contrary, I see the delineation of natural laws accurately.

the denial of reality and humanity is only part of the game. all the supposed "antagonistic forces" actually converge towards the same ends.

yeah in that case i think the destruction of humanity is the best case for all of us
that is, it is impossible to escape from natural laws. the very denial of them is part of the game. Mass ignorance is humanity's power and humanity can rest easy. the mass has always been and always will be useless and unrealistic. that's why all revolutions fail.

that is, it is impossible to escape from natural laws. the very denial of them is part of the game. Mass ignorance is humanity's power and humanity can rest easy. the mass has always been and always will be useless and unrealistic. that's why all revolutions fail.
yea i agree

Victimism does not fit in humanity, as well as ignorance.

even the great men of antiquity knew this. that's why they always made his death an act of sacrifice or supremacy.

Great post, the "Might is right" law never changed, only manifestations are different (more veiled and complex).

Very strong first post, it is possible for men to direct their testosterone in a more productive way, but currently society is structured for men to waste their testosterone on waging and other meaningless pursuits
so we are not talking about men dear, but about social beings. Men don't obey anyone. man is naturally an anti-civilization barbarian who ends up dominating it and then creating his supremacy over others.

Interesting, are you theorizing that man can only exist within a system of slavery due to our individualistic and conqueror natures?
good question. natural law remains applicable to us. man himself has weapons that he has conquered over all other animals. then natural selection starts to apply itself to human species, developing in them more independent beings or not that will either dominate or be dominated. it is simply the law of the jungle. we never left her and we never will, and her denial is part of the game. so yes, humanity will always exist on the basis of supremacy due to its very nature and will always own slaves.

Interesting, are you theorizing that man can only exist within a system of slavery due to our individualistic and conqueror natures?
we can observe this barbaric supremacist nature in all the great civilizing fathers. that's because they all possessed independence of thought, personality and emotion and that's why they always differentiated themselves from the mass, attributing to themselves due to cunning, high positions based on mythology and tales, like the Japanese royal family that is said to be descendants from amasterasu

we also see this in south america, with the inca emperors claiming supremacy from viracocha. we see this in egypt with the living horus being the king of egypt and so on. we also see this in the roman empire

I cannot put such men at the same table as a simple social being who only serves to repeat what has been taught.

I cannot put such men at the same table as a simple social being who only serves to repeat what has been taught.

it all ends in one word: Natural Selection. the strong survive and the weak are enslaved. in humanity force is not physical, but consciousness.

he is the intelligent man who has dominated the physically strong weak to fight for him and for what he wants. he is the man who ruled and created empires. it is the man who has deliberately set himself up as a divine being and demanded supremacy.

nowadays money is the dominant force, those who are rich control things. it has less to do with genetics than it did previously, since resource acquisition is at its late stages (i.e there's no more free land to claim)
important point: humanity is adaptive. we can say that the rich do have human nature, at least to the degree sufficient to demand supremacy and prosperity for themselves and theirs and manifest it. obviously we need to talk about those who achieve wealth. there is also the way of the hermit or the tribe, which many are also going.

nowadays money is the dominant force, those who are rich control things. it has less to do with genetics than it did previously, since resource acquisition is at its late stages (i.e there's no more free land to claim)
there is also, of course, the way of redemption or sacrifice. unfortunately this is a path more connected to an initiation. we can see it in the most diverse mythologies from the self-immolation of the supreme deities of the pantheon.

Elliot Rodger could be said to have chosen the path of sacrifice. many may criticize what I am about to say but it should be noted that every hero is a villain. Elliot, by self-immolating himself in the act of massacre, managed to give meaning and legacy to himself. this is a barbaric act that goes back to the most ancient ancestry and is part of the most intimate part of humans.

note that to build empires, all civilizing fathers were great villains.

legacies are left not by the weak and repeaters, but by the strong, who either immolate themselves to perpetuate their ideas and memories, or through tribal heredity.

if Elliot hadn't done what he did, he wouldn't be remembered. the least that every human should be is remembered. however, memory is only born from great deeds, whether good or bad within social dualism.

Humans dead or alive, all will inevitably go to be remembered, to perform deeds, whether called good or bad. Genghis Khan has a descendant that today amounts to 3% of the world's population. it was not from pacifism that it arose, but rather from war, blood, and supremacy.

My dick declined into your moms mouth