Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real human population stands roughly at 12 billions

Gnosiscel

Gnosiscel

ADONISSSSSSSSS.
★★★★★
There are much more humans than most of you think, many of them are farmed in ginormous underground bases that are under joint Illuminati-Military Industrial complex-Gray-Reptilian control (so called D.U.M.B.s). Humans are cloned down there, genetically engineered and held as farm animals. This world is much darker place than many of you think, level of depravity that is taking place on this demonic planet is unconceivable for an average human being unfamiliar with the higher matters.

so many women but incels are never gonna have sex with them. being born ugly should not happen to a male. ABORTION.

There are much more humans than most of you think, many of them are farmed in ginormous underground bases that are under joint Illuminati-Military Industrial complex-Gray-Reptilian control (so called D.U.M.B.s). Humans are cloned down there, genetically engineered and held as farm animals. This world is much darker place than many of you think, level of depravity that is taking place on this demonic planet is unconceivable for an average human being unfamiliar with the higher matters.
Not really
Its funny u have illuminati avata
Because there is genuinely not that many ppl on earth
If u pay attention u will notice it,Its super visible on platform like youtube and steam
Billions is bloated fake made up numbers

If u pay super high attention u will start notice u come across the same ppl here ajnd there
I will be surprised if there is even 1 billion people in the world

Did you see the organ farm found in I believe china Where a vlogger panned his camera over to a pool full of rotting corpses

Not really
Its funny u have illuminati avata
Because there is genuinely not that many ppl on earth
If u pay attention u will notice it,Its super visible on platform like youtube and steam
Billions is bloated fake made up numbers
I will admit to you that real human population may be much lower than what I stated above, but what really matters is the fact that roughly 1/3 of human population is farmed in underground facilities. Many people also are mere holographic projctions created by the simulation to make everything more immersive. Its truly hard to know for sure what real number of people living currently on earth is as the beings that have control over this simulated reality can just create new soulless holographic projections that will look and behave just like an average human does. I know for sure that China has overblown population estimates and there are at most billion chinamen living in China.

Last edited:
Did you see the organ farm found in I believe china Where a vlogger panned his camera over to a pool full of rotting corpses
No but I have seen proofs of water tanks being used to accomodate genetically engineered/cloned human bodies, they are both present in underground facilities and greys spaceships. China in and of itself is a country of many clandescant facilities and sites that even members of CCP arent allowed to wander into, organ and blood farms exist there for sure.

No but I have seen proofs of water tanks being used to accomodate genetically engineered/cloned human bodies, they are both present in underground facilities and greys spaceships. China in and of itself is a country of many clandescant facilities and sites that even members of CCP arent allowed to wander into, organ and blood farms exist there for sure.
I will find the video Real quick

View: https://twitter.com/hoodscrapss/status/1717083377386574086

Heres the link The guy who Put that they are props Is not the original poster he said that so the video doesn't get removed
View: https://twitter.com/hoodscrapss/status/1717083377386574086

There is also this from a more credible source (original poster): https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/...c&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Last edited: