Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Real foid standards in 2021 as per one cuckditt poster

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
So here I was browsing reddit popular yet again and ran into a huge "muh personality is everything" thread, this time on askreddit (I won't post a direct link, but you will have no issues finding it if you wish to).

Anywhere, there's a long post from a guy somewhere at the top who - let's be honest - complains with sadness that he sucks at dating. He goes on with explanations of how he suffered from severe acne in his teens:

(...) My ugly-duckling upbringing made it so today, while I "fit the bill", I have the confidence of a toad when it comes to dating. In my normal life, I'm actually quite outgoing and charismatic, but I shut down when dating. The upside of being an ugly duckling, is that I had to develop a personality really young because lord knows I wasn't getting attention through my looks. Now I can say that I have a ton of hobbies that have stuck around even through my transformation, and my dream job stemmed out of one of them—so it wasn't all bad.

In the same post he implicitly admits that he doesn't really consider himself attractive (or at least he's not sure he is one):

(...) my acne cleared up, I gained some confidence because people were physically able to look at me again, so I hit the gym and started taking better care of myself, and pretty much overnight (literally 3 months) transformed into what you would probably consider attractive (...)

Anyway, a few messages below he reconfirms once again how empty his dating/social life really is...

(...)Ha thanks! I used to think that as well, but 5-years single has told me otherwise. It's no worries though, I'm busy working on personal projects anyway, so the lack of distraction from dating is kind of nice, and who knows, maybe I'll find myself a unicorn one of these days myself!

Not only he's single, he's 5 years single. He seems to find copes in his job and hobbies.

Aannndd... why are you posting another "water is wet" here, childhoodmemories??

Well, boyos, here is the picture of this guy who can't date anyone for 5 years living in a major city in the US

Screenshot 2021 07 27 200057

So this is the face of effectively an incel in 2021.

That's all I have for you today :feelsrope: And takeaways are:

1) In 2021 foids' standards are skyrocket high. Even if you are 9/10, but have other flaws (even minor ones - stutter, accent or whatever), you're fked. You can try coping that "accent is sexy", but, well, no.
2) Once you fked up your formative teen years, it's basically over. You can't re-do it, it's not a video game. Not only you will never experience teen love, dating a young foid or asking a foid to a prom, this will be stamped in your personality and be visible to any foids at the very intuitive level instantly making you an outcast.
3) Water is wet

he's a literal autist if he can't get women looking like that, or it's not him.

Over for <9/10 men

he's a literal autist if he can't get women looking like that, or it's not him.
Can’t be him. That’s a 7-8/10 chad. This is BS. OP, prove that’s him in the pic. Some cucks just like having chad as their pfp

It's over for sub 9's. :feelsaww:

Can’t be him. That’s a 7-8/10 chad. This is BS. OP, prove that’s him in the pic. Some cucks just like having chad as their pfp
I can't prove anything as I obviously don't know the guy personally, but he posted quite a believable story, as well as some other pics from his earlier years with lots of acne on his face and it's likely the same person.
All in all, I wouldn't be too surprised if it's all legit and he can't get a date, especially if he has some reasonable standards (like no landwhales etc)

I can't prove anything as I obviously don't know the guy personally, but he posted quite a believable story, as well as some other pics from his earlier years with lots of acne on his face and it's likely the same person.
All in all, I wouldn't be too surprised if it's all legit and he can't get a date, especially if he has some reasonable standards (like no landwhales etc)
it's not believable it's a larp

he probably gets noodles that ask him out but he's not interested

Either he’s a psychologically challenged volcel or that picture isn’t him