Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ready to get therapy

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I'm willing to get therapy if I'm guaranteed to get a gf. If this is not the case it's just a waste of time and money. After all, why would you pay for therapy that has no effect?

no therapy for ur face, height, race

I'm such a messed up sociopath at this point that I can't even imagine being completely truthful to a shrink. I feel like they'd laugh at me and think what a loser i am. lol

I'm such a messed up sociopath at this point that I can't even imagine being completely truthful to a shrink. I feel like they'd laugh at me and think what a loser i am. lol
Police called before the 10 minute mark I bet. We’re beyond repair

therapy is a complete waste of time, your therapist will just pretend to listen and care about your problems, you'll just receive contrived responses and platitudes that won't address your specific problems, in the end you'll just receive a prescription for pills to numb your mind.

I'm such a messed up sociopath at this point that I can't even imagine being completely truthful to a shrink. lol
The one time I saw a shrink when I was like 19 amd bluepilled as fuck she tried to hypnotise me and I felt bad for her so I pretended it worked and left. They are all quacks. JFL.

I cannot help but stress that literally the only thing stopping me from being a bluepilled soy is that I have no gf.

I always viewed therapy as a scam. Realistically how is a therapist going to improve your life?

I always viewed therapy as a scam. Realistically how is a therapist going to improve your life?
I would pay for a service where the therapist would find a female woman that is attracted to me.

Therapy is BULLSHIT. They want that cheque, they will say anything to get it.

Therapy is BULLSHIT. They want that cheque, they will say anything to get it.
Why would our friends from reddit tell us to do something that clearly doesn't work? There must be some kind of mistake...

It never even began for us, we're beyond therapy, it won't do shit

I dont go to therapy

I'd get therapy if I could fuck the therapistess.

I began to visit a therapist again because i want to get my aspergers diagnosed. I dont expect him to understand me at all, and the moment i get my official diagnosis I will stop visiting him. If you are an ugly male, its pointless. Our society and culture wants us dead and therapists are the ones that are meant to lead us to suicide.

There are like 99 things that will help you more than therapy and are completely free.

There's no combination of words that fixes my jawline and let's me grow 30cm taller isn't there

A good psychiatrist can help you get NEETbuxx. Therapy does not, it’s a waste of time and money.