Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL reading unban appeals is a guilty pleasure of mine tbh

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
i love going though the unban appeals, it's so interesting reading some of the reasons to why people are banned and then watching them argue with the mods and insulting them like thats gonna help them get unbanned :feelskek:

the best part is that the mods always mogs them to the heavens in the arguments

I can't be the only one who loves doing this :feelskek:

It’s funny when they sperg out because they know they’ve been caught being a fakecel.

It’s funny when they sperg out because they know they’ve been caught being a fakecel.
it really is, I just read about this 45 year old dude who had sex and got scammed of 10k, and then called the mods gay and tried to get the upper hand whilst literally admitting to being smaller than the mods :feelsPop:

i love going though the unban appeals, it's so interesting reading some of the reasons to why people are banned and then watching them argue with the mods and insulting them like thats gonna help them get unbanned :feelskek:
I can't be the only one who loves doing this
It’s funny when they sperg out
it really is, I just read about this 45 year old dude who had sex and got scammed of 10k, and then called the mods gay

There is absolute gold in there some days.

Yes that guy who got scammed for $10k and really really needed the incel community to respect his male prowess, was something very special.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• THE TRUE CHIMPLER
  • CurrycelRaja

@bannedincel has a good one, groveled like a dog
don-drapers.jpeg

It's literally in the text. I showed my passport. You can never hide from being a jite tho
You can't retain both your honor and your account, Cardassian. One is forfeit.

You can't retain both your honor and your account, Cardassian. One is forfeit.
Didn't remember = didnt count since I didnt lie. You lied tho. What would a white know about honor anyway?

Didn't remember = didnt count since I didnt lie. You lied tho. What would a white know about honor anyway?
Ok, Cardassian. Sure you don't remember being perma banned and you don't remember groveling like a dog.

Ok, Cardassian. Sure you don't remember being perma banned and you don't remember groveling like a dog.

At the end of the day I'm Palestinian and you're white so you'll always have to live with that shame and ill always win

The @poverty one was fucking hilarious

At the end of the day I'm Palestinian and you're white so you'll always have to live with that shame and ill always win

I only read them if its a user i dislike.

By posting some cumskin holding up some random passport? JFL
refer to sig
Random passport? Palestinian passport you bitch. Did I fake one somehow? Whats your explanation (or should I say next lie)?

Random passport? Palestinian passport you bitch. Did I fake one somehow? Whats your explanation (or should I say next lie)?
What I said. You posted some random cumskin holding up a random passport. It could be anybody's, you can also have custom passports printed.

Pp

A Cardassian lying by calling others liars. If that don't beat all.
Cardlies

What I said. You posted some random cumskin holding up a random passport. It could be anybody's, you can also have custom passports printed.

View attachment 726253

View attachment 726254
One that realistic?? And I spent money on printing it? Ok tell me what hand signal or what should I do next to the passport. And ill Even tak a pic of an inside page to show how real it is

Faggot nigger hope you blow yourself up like your shitty muslim kikes

One that realistic?? And I spent money on printing it? Ok tell me what hand signal or what should I do next to the passport. And ill Even tak a pic of an inside page to show how real it is
Don't bother wasting your printer ink and crayons, Cardassian

Don't bother wasting your printer ink and crayons, Cardassian
Thought so. I win again

The @poverty one was fucking hilarious
I can't imagine this person isn't LARPing. Foids would rather die then ask for a bf on a forum of unattractive people.

I can't imagine this person isn't LARPing. Foids would rather die then ask for a bf on a forum of unattractive people.
IDK, i'll remind you that anti-incels think we're average looking but can't get laid because of our horrible personaliteehees. Plus it's full of fakecels here

@Dearsweetagony

^ she was ragepilled about her account getting banned. She saw the appeal response but didnt reply after that and decided to try and make a new account jfl. I think she also abandoned her first reddit account due to it, so I updated the appeal with her newer one at the time

ty ngl. See the other one I mentioned above
You mean @Dearsweetagony ? I dunno how you managed to doxx her, but outing her like that was pretty based too. Thanks for being a good mod :feelscomfy:

You mean @Dearsweetagony ? I dunno how you managed to doxx her, but outing her like that was pretty based too. Thanks for being a good mod :feelscomfy:
ye she retarded as fuck

Ngl it's funny

View attachment 726253

View attachment 726254
Gigabased Memento-enjoyer.

I have never lost. Also im on phone cant read signature. Is it that you're a gay jite
"The more I argued with them, the more I got to know their dialectics. First they counted on the ignorance of their adversary; then, when there was no way out, they themselves pretended stupidity. If all this was of no avail, they refused to understand or they changed the subject when driven into a corner; they brought up truisms, but they immediately transferred their acceptance to quite and pretended to know nothing exactly. Wherever one attacked one of these prophets, one's hands seized slimy jelly; it slipped through one's fingers only to collect again in the next moment. If one smote one of them so thoroughly that, with the bystanders watching, he could but agree, and if one thus thought he had advanced at least one step, one was greatly astonished the following day. The Cardassian did not in the least remember the day before, he continued to talk in the same old strain as if nothing had happened, and if indignantly confronted, he pretended to be astonished and could not remember anything except that his assertions had already been proved true the day before.
"Often I was stunned.
"One did not know what to admire more: their glibness of tongue or their skill in lying.
"I gradually began to hate them."

refer to sig

Last edited:
"The more I argued with them, the more I got to know their dialectics. First they counted on the ignorance of their adversary; then, when there was no way out, they themselves pretended stupidity. If all this was of no avail, they refused to understand or they changed the subject when driven into a corner; they brought up truisms, but they immediately transferred their acceptance to quite and pretended to know nothing exactly. Wherever one attacked one of these prophets, one's hands seized slimy jelly; it slipped through one's fingers only to collect again in the next moment. If one smote one of them so thoroughly that, with the bystanders watching, he could but agree, and if one thus thought he had advanced at least one step, one was greatly astonished the following day. The Cardassian did not in the least remember the day before, he continued to talk in the same old strain as if nothing had happened, and if indignantly confronted, he pretended to be astonished and could not remember anything except that his assertions had already been proved true the day before.
"Often I was stunned.
"One did not know what to admire more: their glibness of tongue or their skill in lying.
"I gradually began to hate them."

refer to sig
Not one word, jite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back