Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading the comments on a male models/Chad's instagram is very blackpilling

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
Truly makes you question why you're still breathing

Look at how many girls swarmed for jake/logan paul at vidcon.
it's all over

cyborgglory said:
it's all over

Jake paul is a 6/10

And logan about a 7; albeit a weak 7 IMO

The real blackpills are under male models/chads Instagram Strong 8+ who have over a million Instagram followers. Makes you want to end it asap

Currently Rotting said:
cyborgglory said:
it's all over
Jake paul is a 6/10
And logan about a 7; albeit a weak 7 IMO
The real blackpills are under male models/chads Strong 8+ who have over a million Instagram followers. Makes you want to end it asap
holy shit
I get the point of what youre saying, but the pauls are the DEFINITION of chad. They can't walk down the street without drowning in young pussy.

cyborgglory said:
holy shit
I get the point of what youre saying, but the pauls are the DEFINITION of chad. They can't walk down the street without drowning in young pussy.

yeah they're good looking/chad, but I typically like to expose myself to the obsidian pills of lookism. I like to push it as far as I can, logan and jake paul's face weren't blackpilling enough for me

I like to feel suicidal when I seek the blackpill  :cowboy:

cyborgglory said:
holy shit

yeah they're good looking/chad, but I typically like to expose myself to the obsidian pills of lookism. I like to push it as far as I can, logan and jake paul's face weren't blackpilling enough for me

I like to feel suicidal when I seek the blackpill  :cowboy:

[
Currently Rotting said:

I like to feel suicidal when I seek the blackpill
that's fair. I remember seriously considering rope on seeing how many girls showed up outside their house tbh