Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reading the agegap subreddit blackpills me even harder

raincity

raincity

DRAINCEL
lol i really have no chance as a 19 year old with women my own age don't i lol i hate my life man why did my mom bring me into this world she should've at least gave me some more money or better genetics to survive this shit world man

lol i really have no chance as a 19 year old with women my own age don't i lol i hate my life man why did my mom bring me into this world she should've at least gave me some more money or better genetics to survive this shit world man
Are you in college?

Lowiq cope thread, Chads at age of 14 fuck 13-30 years old foids without any status or money. You are just ugly. Try looksmaxxxing before it's too late.

Chads fuck at 11, for free, all ages

Lowiq cope thread, Chads at age of 14 fuck 13-30 years old foids without any status or money. You are just ugly. Try looksmaxxxing before it's too late.
not tryingh to cope i already get that

soryr guys this thread is fucking stupid idk why i made it i'l delete it soon im just really opuyt of it

soryr guys this thread is fucking stupid idk why i made it i'l delete it soon im just really opuyt of it
Don't worry. My first threads were retarded too.

A few hundred years ago we would have been thrown into a river. Would be a better fate than to be alive rn

nvm i can't delete this post sorry ignore ever1

agepill is not real. men peak at 75 when they hold bedframe and game on nurses

It is stupid that many young women will pick a man who is fat/old/wrinkly/bald, etc just because he has money and resources and stability. It is an extreme gold digger trait in women, and while it is good for old fag men it sucks for younger guys who never had a chance to get with a woman. These old geezers already had their chance back in the day and squandered it, they don't need or deserve one now. The young men are already competing with every Chad in a 100 mile radius for women, they don't need more competition.

This is also true. Chads with their good looks outcompete everyone. Chads can pull married teachers in their 20's at the ages of 12 or 13, which to me is insane, and they do it with zero resources, money, or status. It's all based on looks.

A few hundred years ago we would have been thrown into a river. Would be a better fate than to be alive rn
Yes, truly I agree. If the subbumans on this forum were born in the ancient nation of Sparta in Greece, most of us would have been thrown from the cliffs of Mount Taygetos as infants. Due to being disgusting deformed weak retarded children, of course.

Last edited:
Yes, truly I agree. If the subbumans on this forum were born in the ancient nation of Sparta in Greece, most of us would have been thrown from the cliffs of Mount Taygetos as infants. Due to being disgusting deformed weak retarded children, or course.
Sounds like a dream compared to my current situation

The young men are already competing with every Chad in a 100 mile radius for women, they don't need more competition.
if anyone here lives in ca i almost wish i was 100 miles only lol more like the entire fucking state you have to compete with