Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading sanctioned suicide threads once a week can make me feel emotions

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
I haven't felt any emotion for a long time. I'm just numb at this point like a zombie. End yes even anger I can't feel anger because I'm low t weak but reading people's last words can make me feel a little bit of grief and it's very pleasant be able to feel emotion. It a bit makes me forget about my numb situation. Would recommend 8/10

The only downward of the site is that there is to much foids there and bragging about "muh my bf don't respond my messages" but you can just ignore this normies and retards. I see some foid with "disabled" in her bio and I think its true because she can't write normally. I wonder how a disabled and probably "retarded" person found a suicide forum? And also you can find good songs

I tried going on that site but the amount of foids on there made me fuckin gag.

Recommend some good threads

Most of them are attention seeking, some of them actually rope and never post again but there are users on there that have been posting for years.

Recommend some good threads
I can't find the link but I remember one tranny wanting to neck because "she" found anime kids attractive.