Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading sanctioned s*icide threads once a week can make me feel emotions

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
I haven't felt any emotion for a long time. I'm just numb at this point like a zombie. End yes even anger I can't feel anger because I'm low t weak but reading people's last words can make me feel a little bit of grief and it's very pleasant be able to feel emotion. It a bit makes me forget about my numb situation. Would recommend 8/10
The only downward of the site is that there is to much foids there and bragging about "muh my bf don't respond my messages" but you can just ignore this normies and retards. I see some foid with "disabled" in her bio and I think its true because she can't write normally. I wonder how a disabled and probably "retarded" person found a s*icide forum? And also you can find good songs

The only downward of the site is that there is to much foids there and bragging about "muh my bf don't respond my messages"
damn, and they rejected me when I tried to join, even when I was looking for euthanasia methods for a relative who was suffering from cancer and was in severe pain :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

are there other websites to discuss suicide methods?

Its one of the other projects of master or some other admin of this forum (idk about incel lore jfl)
Nowadays i think admin rights have been transferred to some suicidal tranny. And incel.is admins no longer have control over SS

Yeah when i just discovered SS i also felt a lot. But nowadays, not so much. Its very repetitive

its forum where retards who have no balls to kill themselfa try to persuade others to do it jfl
I'm soo depressed, im definitely going to succeed on my 6652726265th suicide attempt for sure :foidSoy:

SS is good it has good methods also
but will be good if only incels are allowed i hate seeing normies on internet too

SS is good it has good methods also
but will be good if only incels are allowed i hate seeing normies on internet too
They are crying about "muh I got trauma because of my relationships" jfl at this shit. I wish I had a "relationships", friends etc but 8 billion in this world and I didn't even have 1 people to talk :feelswhat:

Last edited:
i hate seeing normies on internet too
That's why I can't be on these sites. Seeing normies and foids crying about a, to me, really good sounding life, and then going on and on and not kts, is just too enraging.

That's why I can't be on these sites. Seeing normies and foids crying about a, to me, really good sounding life, and then going on and on and not kts, is just too enraging.
For foids all they need is attention from their male orbiters
I don't know what normies are gaining from posting their suicidal shits on internet nobody even give a fuck about the

They are crying about "muh I got trauma because of my relationships" jfl at this shit. I wish I had a "relationships", friends etc but 8 billion in this world and I didn't even have 1 people to talk :feelswhat:
Everyone nowadays behaves like a brain-dead not even having the knowledge that people will aknowledge you only if you are good looking and wealthmaxxed nobody gives a shit about us