Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading r/teenagers is possibly the most potent form of suifuel in existence

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

There are so many posts like these, it seems to go on forever. I seriously don't think the urge to rope has been this strong in years. If you had a terrible adolescence, there is little worse than reading this sub.

How do these people have experiences like this?

Not reading any of this. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

why would you do this to yourself
I just read the first post and stopped reading

You know how even normies never really get over highschool? It's not a coincidence and we have it 100 times worse

i also want gf

They live in a different reality, I would advise against reading this unless you are preparing to commit suicide and looking for motivarion.

Well, my teen years are basically gone at this point. Your life is over if you waste your teen years.

i guess you like the pain

why would you do this to yourself
Curiosity I suppose. Sometimes I cope by thinking that normal people don't actually exist, but then I read stuff like this and I'm reminded of how wrong I am.

I wonder what it is like not getting rejected?

I hate all zoomers. They are the worst generation in every aspect.

This is like reading fantasy for me.On par with lord of the rings and harry potter in terms of reality.

It's very ragefuel to read all the things I would never experience in my life, and it's even worse remembering my teenage years when I only experienced bullying and exclusion from everyone I met. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Vomitfuel, when those stupid teenies speaking about "pedo". Tfu, you too old for pedos. And too stoopid for ephebophile of culture like me

a crossover between reddit and zoomers you cant ask for anything more cringe inducing, also these threads are pure ERfuel

and it's even worse remembering my teenage years when I only experienced bullying and exclusion from everyone I met.
Exactly. It fucking kills me tbh.

I hate all zoomers. They are the worst generation in every aspect.
Honestly thought millennials were unpleasant but the current teenage generation are vermin.
I only experienced bullying and exclusion from everyone I met. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Hinchley Wood School was the worst- shame about our gun laws or I’d have become a hERo there.

You brought some guests with you. 39 in fact.

You brought some guests with you. 39 in fact.
Funny that they're so interested, probably looking to take another of my posts out of context.

I wonder what it is like not getting rejected?
a rich person who never experienced financial struggle wouldn't truly understand how it feels to have money problems.

fuark, I was actually somewhat happy for a while because of the shooting that occurred even if it turned out to be a failure. Now I'm sad again. I'm gonna need another shooting with an actually good kill count to cheer me up from this

Pass the rope buddy boyos
Kids half our age are having sex while we rot and have never been touched

It's not even about fucking.
It's about missing developmental milestones, having fun, enjoying youth etc.

It's not even about fucking.
It's about missing developmental milestones, having fun etc.
True. How are you going to be able to relate to a 25+ y/o foid if you've never even been kissed? Once you reach a certain age, male virginity and loneliness becomes self perpetuating.

it's cryfuel though(it helped me de-stress).

ngl I might need to take a break from the forums, too much anger is welling up inside me :feelsree::feelsrope:

Well I did label this as suifuel. But as stated by @schrodingercoper it kinda feels good to go through these posts if it lets you cry, that shit just builds up after a while tbh.
It's more of ERfuel tbh

There are so many posts like these, it seems to go on forever. I seriously don't think the urge to rope has been this strong in years. If you had a terrible adolescence, there is little worse than reading this sub.

How do these people have experiences like this?

They live in a different reality, I would advise against reading this unless you are preparing to commit suicide and looking for motivarion.
Honestly. Reading this stuff makes me feel unfulfilled and really fucking depressed.

I scrolled down before the screenshots fully loaded but was still able to catch a headline.

Fuck going on that. I don't want to read about people fully 10 years younger than me having more experience than I ever will.

Just reading the posts you included made my stomach sink

For my mental sake, I'm not reading that.

They are all LGBT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back