Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading /r/sex is pure suifuel

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Reading about people describing sex and their sexual encounters in such a casual manner with each other, as if it's something very normal that everyone partakes in. Even fetishes seem normal to indulge in.

A bunch of neckbeards and landwhales posting about that shit is suicide fuel to you? Giga kek. It's kek fuel for me.

It's genocide fuel for me personally.

A bunch of neckbeards and landwhales posting about that shit is suicide fuel to you? Giga kek. It's kek fuel for me.

Some parts of reddit seem less filled with neckbeards and more normies.

Some parts of reddit seem less filled with neckbeards and more normies.
It's mostly neckbeards. Remember, there are no actual Chads and Stacies on Reddit. Never. They don't spend their time online. They're lite versions at best. You shouldn't see it as suicide fuel either.

It's mostly neckbeards. Remember, there are no actual Chads and Stacies on Reddit. Never. They don't spend their time online. They're lite versions at best. You shouldn't see it as suicide fuel either.

So that means that even neckbeards engage in a lot of sex with a lot of partners? It's truly over for us then.

Normie subs in general are suicide fuel.
Askwomen/askmen are no better.

So that means that even neckbeards engage in a lot of sex with a lot of partners? It's truly over for us then.
With landwhales yeah. Just lower your standards if you wanna join I guess. Kek.

With landwhales yeah. Just lower your standards if you wanna join I guess. Kek.
Seems like a cope. You have no way to know if they are fucking landwhales or not or if they're neckbeards tbh.

Seems like a cope. You have no way to know if they are fucking landwhales or not or if they're neckbeards tbh.
Giga cope. Just look at Reddit meetups. Just lol if you think Chads even know what plebbit is.

Giga cope. Just look at Reddit meetups. Just lol if you think Chads even know what plebbit is.

1. People who actually go to meetup represent a subgroup within a group. They don't represent the majority.

2. Those meetups were mainly for fringe subreddits and not the most popular normie ones

3. I never once mentioned Chad. Why does Chad have to be everywhere? Aren't the experiences of normies even more important?

1. People who actually go to meetup represent a subgroup within a group. They don't represent the majority.

2. Those meetups were mainly for fringe subreddits and not the most popular normie ones

3. I never once mentioned Chad. Why does Chad have to be everywhere? Aren't the experiences of normies even more important?
Not in my eyes. Normies are normies. They aren't important, they're the majority. Incels and Chads are both minorities. Regardless it's not suicide fuel for me, Reddit will never hold that power kek.

Not in my eyes. Normies are normies. They aren't important, they're the majority. Incels and Chads are both minorities. Regardless it's not suicide fuel for me, Reddit will never hold that power kek.

The majority is what's important... If the majority are living great lives and we're not, then what does that make us?

The majority is what's important... If the majority are living great lives and we're not, then what does that make us?
I already said we're minorities. Regardless if you wanna let it get to you, that's your decision.

Majority of males are living great lives? In another universe maybe. It’s Chad or death in this day and age.

they are incels coping by LARPing, redditors dont have sex with 5+/10 nonfat vaginas

This sounds like cope... BIG cope

OP why go there, it's equivalent of a handicapped guy forcing himself to watch a basketball game

OP why go there, it's equivalent of a handicapped guy forcing himself to watch a basketball game

I'm in the process of learning more about normies in order to become one (or at least fake it till I make it).

it just a bunch of whores bragging about how much of whores they are

Sounds like you need to go back to cucktears. Jfl at defending online landwhales and neckbeards.

Sounds like you need to go back to cucktears. Jfl at defending online landwhales and neckbeards.
No proof or nothing to suggest they are landwhales and neckbeards. Some women from cucktears were actually quite attractive. Even if they were that means they beat looks theory.

Tl;Dr: you are COPING
coping bigtime

No proof or nothing to suggest they are landwhales and neckbeards. Some women from cucktears were actually quite attractive. Even if they were that means they beat looks theory.

Tl;Dr: you are COPING
coping bigtime

Cucktears is that boyo. You keep defending those landwhales and neckbeards though, kek.

PSL 6s don’t get much action without LTRing. I’m sure most of the stories posted there are larps

How do we even know, though? I mean, most of us spend most of our time in the basement, dwelling. It's not like we have a ton of life experience in that field to actually know.

Reddit isn't a big blob, it's a collection of communities. The cucktears areas of reddit are, but I doubt r/sex is

This.

Maybe back in 2014, Reddit was filled with rednecks, but it's fairly mainstream now and even has its own app.

yes that and r/stupidslutsclub make me want to become the next hitler

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUB? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? THIS SHIT CAN'T BE REAL? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I hope it's just incels LARPing.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUB? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? THIS SHIT CAN'T BE REAL? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I hope it's just incels LARPing.

LOL if you think that's bad. keep reading bro it gets worse.

just be warned you might want to shoot up a store or something if you aren't in the right mental state. recommend you stay as far away from there if you aren't capable of handling it

LOL if you think that's bad. keep reading bro it gets worse.

just be warned you might want to shoot up a store or something if you aren't in the right mental state. recommend you stay as far away from there if you aren't capable of handling it

wor7DVe.gif

It's just LARPing right? ...

yes that and r/stupidslutsclub make me want to become the next hitler
Yeah that's the worst subreddit in existence. I want to rip the spine out of every single whore who ever posted there.

Does anyone fantasize about blackmailing a slut ?

Reddit isn't a big blob, it's a collection of communities. The cucktears areas of reddit are, but I doubt r/sex is
Yes I know but regardless of that.. the vast majority are neckbeards and landwhales. They're stereotypes for a reason.

reading reddit in general is torture