Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading my old online conversations with girls make me cringle

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I even went as far as to write poems to girls. I treated them like a white knight, remembering I was chatting with a Japanese girl and I made a picture of me holding an A4 paper and I wrote down "I love you" with Japanese characters but she didn't even say thanks. Right after I arrived from school I was waiting for like 30 minutes each day to see her face appear online and I spent like 3 hours a day chatting with her about nothing. She asked me to do her homework and I helped her out.

what matters is that you do not repeat such cuckery behaviour now, we all did dumb shit when we were bluepilled.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
what matters is that you do not repeat such cuckery behaviour now, we all did dumb shit when we were bluepilled.

true but it doesn't even matter tho. You can say or not say anything it's the same coz girls don't give a fuck about you

Really embarrassing when I used to do this crap. I was obsessed over a girl online for years. It was just lolworthy. Truly pathetic the amount of shit I used to say to her.

It would t be cringey if you were attractive. It would be caring and romantic.

Fuck lookism

just lmao cant even lie I'm guilty of writing poems to girls. Holy fuck I was so bluepilled and cringy

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

QFT 

After the first poem I wised up, lol. Never buy or give anything to a foid save for birthdays and holidays. And even then don't write a fucking poem, lol.

I also texted with girls when I was 14 and before my acne came(Probably 4 or 5 chats?) but I never met them because I was a turbo manlet at that time. I also ended conversations fairly quick bcs writing with them costed a lot of time and energy. And I hate myself every single day for this. I'm glad that I was never a beta cuck or white knight but I wrote some pretty pointless shit

I can't understand white knights....

Homosapicuckus said:
I even went as far as to write poems to girls. I treated them like a white knight, remembering I was chatting with a Japanese girl and I made a picture of me holding an A4 paper and I wrote down "I love you" with Japanese characters but she didn't even say thanks. Right after I arrived from school I was waiting for like 30 minutes each day to see her face appear online and I spent like 3 hours a day chatting with her about nothing. She asked me to do her homework and I helped her out.

Man your story hurts because you just craved affection and validation and they just used u :/

Homosapicuckus said:

I sse you are a man od fine taste as well. I did all those things as well. 

What is especially funny is reading those textes and a blackpilled expert,and seeing how you are validating her and giving her compliments and hearts and she gives you kinds not that interested replies. 
Brutal.