Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reading is a based cope for me

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
but sadly most of the time I just don't have the mental energy and attention to read but when I do, I love to read for hours and I don't like fictional books too much I rather read nonfictional ones.

It is just a great feeling to be fully soaked into a great book where you learn lots of new stuff that you didn't know before and your perspective on a lot of things changes and your mind is just sparkling of superiority because the average person doesn't read much and especially not the more demanding books.

reading books is for faggots unless it is manga

Well you can keep telling yourself that but it doesn't make it true.
well you can keeth twelling yoursthelth that buth ith doesnth make ith twue

Reading, is the process. What you learn, process and arrive at, the knowledge and in the higher orders, the wisdom.

Man has to reach there after fulfilling the duties expected of him from nature (reproduction, raising kids) and then searching for meaning in such search for wisdom.

Glad you could do that, despite the shortcomings into the psyche of yours (inceldom etc). Keep going till you can; it isn't cope per se.

gigabased, i love books. been more fun than vidya

but sadly most of the time I just don't have the mental energy and attention to read but when I do, I love to read for hours and I don't like fictional books too much I rather read nonfictional ones.

It is just a great feeling to be fully soaked into a great book where you learn lots of new stuff that you didn't know before and your perspective on a lot of things changes and your mind is just sparkling of superiority because the average person doesn't read much and especially not the more demanding books.
View attachment 621436
YOU SHOULD LIKE, WATCH TV INSTEAD! BOOKS ARE LAME!

Try reading manga it's good

You are only based if you read Heidegger

It can be very enjoyable reading some books and manga, sometimes I would rather do that than being on the internet tbh

i read for 21 years. im done.