Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reading copes from bluepilled curries/middle easterners is so cringey

O

oldcel

Banned
-
There's a reason why this forum is full of currycels, arabs, and other middle eastern looking types. Anyone with common sense (unbiased outsiders) can see that brown males are the least desired by women everywhere and all are basically part of the brown dirty looking shitskin ethnic creeps to most women. Their bluepilled copes are so cringey.

"and other middle eastern looking types"

Implying we Indians look like Mideasterns. Maybe gulf Arabs and some Persians but that's about where the similarities end.

"and other middle eastern looking types"

Implying we Indians look like Mideasterns. Maybe gulf Arabs and some Persians but that's about where the similarities end.

Women see you all as roughly the same inferior brown shits. I've lived in this west for a while and they are all repulsed by any brown guy in a similar way/similar reason. Certain types might do only slightly better but browns are all at the bottom together and copers are trying to split hairs.

Last edited:
cope, they can easily find a woman in their homeland.

why these post always borderline racist lol

Women see you all as roughly the same inferior brown shits. I've lived in this west for a while and they are all repulsed by any brown guy in a similar way/similar reason.

I understand that but the thing is that the less blatantly brown you look, the better. A lot of Arabs get away with being ethnic because they look white or Med. Indians cannot do this and are forever looked down upon.

cope, they can easily find a woman in their homeland.

why these post always borderline racist lol
He is a troll who hates Muslims because they eat beef or something.

This guy is a pathetic muslim hating hindu coper, most probably he is also a FOB curry.

FOB curries are the most pathetic curries. Their only way to nirvana is to rope, or go back to their homeland and get an arranged marriage.

You won't get any white pussy boyo, pack up, go home.

reading copes in general is cringy

True. It's over for browns. No chance.

Curries are another level of over tier, middle eastern are not as bad as curries

This guy is a pathetic muslim hating hindu coper, most probably he is also a FOB curry.

FOB curries are the most pathetic curries. Their only way to nirvana is to rope, or go back to their homeland and get an arranged marriage.

You won't get any white pussy boyo, pack up, go home.
Lmao

Oldcel dedication and consistency to curry threads are unreal. I do not know should I be disgusted or should I applaud him