Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading Chads posting daily life stories on bodybuilding.com relationship help is depressing.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Chad says: You guys are all wrong about clothes. If you have some definition with a nice fitted shirt on girls notice. Granted, I’m tall, but on most nights out I’ll get approached by attractive women and last week had a girl walk out with me and start making out without saying a word to her. didn't even need personality.

My numbers are garbage. 225 bench, 420 dead lift, 400 squat. But build is enough for women to think I’m hot
Curious incel: What are your attributes if you don't mind me asking. Height? Facial Aesthetics? Ethnicity? Shade/Color?

Chads reply: 6’3, White, Dark hair - near black, 205 pounds, Some dark stubble for facial hair

Not a model face by any means, kind of look like John Krasinski. But the rest of my attributes help. Also dress pretty damn well
john-krasinski-1cbc2935-2965-4cc8-a68d-f82e86f0e948.jpg

z59x6.jpg

How does no one follow up with details? That's not a normal thing to happen. What context did this happen in? Where was he?

We were meant to suffer

How does no one follow up with details? That's not a normal thing to happen. What context did this happen in? Where was he?

Do you need to know? He was just out at bars I gather.

Not surprising, but it is indeed [SuicideFuel]. When I lifted, girls were telling me I was ugly.

Not surprising, but it is indeed [SuicideFuel]. When I lifted, girls were telling me I was ugly.

I had incredible stamina as a mountain biker back in my early 20's. When you physcial/fitness endeavours go unnoticed by females and you can only attract fat slobs, it really is insane how shitty you feel for all that effort you put into this world but get nothing in reply when it comes to sex. It makes ugly fit guys just give up and fat themselves.

Do you need to know? He was just out at bars I gather.

I need to know, if it was at a bar I understand. But the way he describes it it almost sounds like he met a random woman on the street and then she just started liphandling him.

I had incredible stamina as a mountain biker back in my early 20's. When you physcial/fitness endeavours go unnoticed by females and you can only attract fat slobs, it really is insane how shitty you feel for all that effort you put into this world but get nothing in reply when it comes to sex. It makes ugly fit guys just give up and fat themselves.
It's what made me give up on lifting, however I still manage a strict personal diet.

1000% believable.

Also more proof women are extremely capable of letting you know they are interested in you. PUA is for desperate incels trying to make themselves visible again

Ive browsed that forum before only for the racepill threads though

Chad is deluded and thinks it's his body that gets him girls and that any guy can get what he gets, when it's all his face and height.