Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Read to the end, all is not as it seems & there will be a twist.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
I like to go to the hospital & just sit & watch all the sick ppl, stuck in that warehouse of suffering & misery, shambling down the corridors, they're oozing disease & illness, some with walkers or an IV drip attached to a trolley, the glum faces on the families there to visit, I especially like to be near the morgue where you see the cries of despair on the faces of the deceased loved ones, all that raw emotion on their face, every line, every little nuance of agony & pain; the reality of their existence with the mask they put on for society stripped away in that moment; the truth baring its teeth.

I relish in it, makes me feel better about myself, now I'm a good guy though; don't judge me but I certainly judge them; they probably deserve it as my guess is they were not good ppl.

Now for the twist, all that written above was a LARP, it's all made up bullshit but here's the kicker; change things up just a bit & is the context not exactly the same as when IT come here to get material to shit on us, mock us & feel better about themselves. After all they're the good girls & boys that would never want us to rope & enjoy our pain right?

The story is abhorrent, such a sick monster, how can someone get off on the pain of others like that, where's the empathy or concern for another human being in a bad stage of life? But oh when we roll with the paragraph above it's totally not the same, those incels deserve all the pain & suffering at the hands of others, the physical & mental conditions they're forced to endure & it's totally not evil to revel in it, we're cockroaches that should be crushed apparently.

I'll finish with one word THINK.

such a sick monster, how can someone get off on the pain of others like that, where's the empathy or concern for another human being in a bad stage of life?
This is IT, even if I ascended I would still look at them with the same disgust.

IT coming here to feel better about themselves is even more ironic considering they are(atleast the men) virgin themselves.

Jfl@"I'm a virgin but atleast I'm not an incel cope"

They cannot seem to comprehend the simple fact that sex shouldn't even be this big thing. Before feminism, most of our ancestor, even the ugliest and poorest ones got to have sex. So sex-havers feeling better about themselves by looking down on us is extra pathetic