Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Read the comments

Normoid zoomer comments on instagram are aids. I get that they're making jokes, however I'm against making fun of guys for being dwarfs.

Normoid zoomer comments on instagram are aids. I get that they're making jokes, however I'm against making fun of guys for being dwarfs.
They assume this nigga is gonna fuck that white girl blacks can't lose

They assume this nigga is gonna fuck that white girl blacks can't lose
She height mogs him significantly. They're fucking stupid if they think she'd want to fuck him.

Looksmatched.

She height mogs him significantly. They're fucking stupid if they think she'd want to fuck him.
But he's black the zog bot mind control has these normies talking about the "sexual tension"

She looks like a jb.

But he's black the zog bot mind control has these normies talking about the "sexual tension"
It's just coping niggers in the comments. They see a white woman and they all jump the bandwagon of wanting to fuck her. This is the consequence when every woman in their race is ugly as fuck.