Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Read something that made my blood boil today

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

“Don’t look at me! I’m fuckin’ ugly!”
★★
I had to read some gay article from a chaplain today, he describes looking up a patient he once saw in the hospital who was a little kid with severe burns. Fast forward, the kid’s 18 now and has a fucking girlfriend. Women would rather date a melted chad than a sub-5 man. I hate this gay world.

Maybe he had a great personality

I had to read some gay article from a chaplain today, he describes looking up a patient he once saw in the hospital who was a little kid with severe burns. Fast forward, the kid’s 18 now and has a fucking girlfriend. Women would rather date a melted chad than a sub-5 man. I hate this gay world.
The burned Chad still has his premium top tier genetic sperm in his balls. That's the brutal truth that the dumbest foid knows because she can smell it.

Let me guess? Tall and broad shouldered?

You have to consider the nature of the burns. If it was mostly extremities, torso, arms and legs, etc., it's not as bad as facial burns because then you're not attractive anymore! If it was facial burns we're talking about, I would doubt the authenticity of the story. For other types of less egregious injuries, height or some other quality may make up for it.

just be the phantom of the opera bro :soy:

He took a shower with tactical soap inkie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back