Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Reactions when giving females angry stares

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I do this often and the reactions are varied. Some of them look at me a bit confused/alarmed. Others make this weird sad face that is hard to describe. Others look scared as fuck and many of them try not to acknowledge me.
Feels good man ngl.

I never lay my eye on any female when i'm outside. I convince myself that they don't exist or they're some strange creatures whom i better avoid for my own good.

I can't really do that because they'll get their Chad bf or normie WKs to assault me.

Hahaahhahaa top kek, but why didn't you do this at the gym when those girls were laughing at you?

why do females stare at us the odd times we venture outside, yes we are ugly, why make our lives more uncomfortable. I know they are laughing at me secretly.

i started doing this when i was in my retail job because id become so bitter to humans and customer's bullshit.

most females would avoid me or looked scared when they saw me lmao.

I never lay my eye on any female when i'm outside. I convince myself that they don't exist or they're some strange creatures whom i better avoid for my own good.

I can't really do that because they'll get their Chad bf or normie WKs to assault me.

We can’t live in fear, man.

Nah bro, just fucking ignore these femoid sack of cunts and just pretend they're not there. They don't acknowledge your existence, so why should you acknowledge theirs? If a bitch was to try to talk to me, get me to help her, ask me a question, etc. I just keep walking. Fuck these entitled whorebags.

Severe autism. I am already ugly why make myself even uglier?