Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion React to this video - “19-Year-Old Fights to Be Taken Off Sex Offender Registry“

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

What’s your reaction to the video?

• Femoids have no shame, I’m happy for him. Great outcome.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • What the fuck? The guy may be off the list now, but his life is ruined.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • God damn that judge! The case should have been dropped! I hate this!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serves him right! What a fucking disgusting monster? Does he know that he is ruining that poor girls life and innocence?

Disgusting....

Serves him right! What a fucking disgusting monster? Does he know that he is ruining that poor girls life and innocence?

Disgusting....
He shattered her innocence.

#believeallwomen

people need to stop believing in rape and pedophilia claims, it is all FOID LIES

after the way 'journalism' and media smear incels and refuse to give us any positive coverage, seeing them endear this guy to the audience which is a proven trick to influence opinion just reminds me how much power they have over people
that wasn't an option and all of the options require me to have an opinion on a news story that has nothing to do with me, or what I experience

satan peur reupload w9 gif bestreup alarme tremble risitas alerte demon brup 666

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back