Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion React to this Freshpet commercial

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

What did you think about the commercial?

• I had no reaction to the commercial.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find it funny, I liked the commercial.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • What the fuck?! He dumped the foid for a dog? Idiot!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the dog doing?

What the dog doing?
^ Inbred queER doesn’t even have an avatar, but for some reason feels the need to be the first to post on my thread. Go fuck Lizzo, greynigger.

What the dog doing?
GreyniggER scum - make good and coherent posts. It’s not about quantity it’s about quality - this isn’t Reddit, greyscum.

And get an avatar, you filthy invadER.

GreyniggER scum - make good and coherent posts. It’s not about quantity it’s about quality - this isn’t Reddit, greyscum.

And get an avatar, you filthy invadER.
That's quite the reaction. Just for you, I'm going to keep the default avatar forever.

When that foid starts dating ethnic guys who don’t love dogs - don’t complain that they are “taking all of our *foids.”

Any idiot who would pass on having sex with a femoid, because she was grossed out by dog food being kept around human food in a refrigERator - probably fucks his dog to relieve all the sexual tension he has.

No, absolutely not. She was a breeding age white foid with red hair, and faggot boy passed up on good pussy - because, the foid was concERned about dog food being kept in the refrigERator around human food.

The fact that so many goym cattle side with the cucked male is horrifying.