Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Reached a very important realization about myself

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i lived a long life. seen all the things i wanted to see, and more.
met some good and bad people along the way, and most of those good people are not so good anymore.
ever since iv decided to pick up the slack and get my life on track iv reached a new realization.- im almost near the peak of my ability to live a fulfilling life.
this is the last time im ever gonna have good friends, or any meaningful relationships. you kinda know when you lived too long and this is how i feel, i lived too long.
you reach the age of 20 something, and hit a brick wall. i don't even want to make money to be honest, i don't want to be independent, i don't want anything but other than a meaningful relationship to be honest.
my brother and sister are stuck in the same position as i am. and its not a good look for our family, we might end our bloodline in the next 10-50 years if we don't reproduce. my sister has the option to make children of course, but shes almost fucking 40.
i don't think i want to see where it leads. i might cut the cord before the road ends.

Lived long life but only 20 something?

As an early 20s dude I can't relate so all I can tell you is to rent a surrogate mother and have a child that way. Maybe your parents will help you foot the bill if they're uncucked. I have pride so I won't go this way but you seem so depressed that you wouldn't have any moral qualms with that.

As an early 20s dude I can't relate so all I can tell you is to rent a surrogate mother and have a child that way. Maybe your parents will help you foot the bill if they're uncucked. I have pride so I won't go this way but you seem so depressed that you wouldn't have any moral qualms with that.

seem like an ok idea actually, but i think surrogacy is illegal

It's over for many bloodlines.

over buddyboyo