Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel RE: When women hate men, they avoid them; when mate hate women, they follow them.

wantedwanter

wantedwanter

kill people burn shit fuck school
-

Here's one comment I read from that thread that really cheered me up:

I think what men and a lot of women fail to realize is that our language, our behavior, our world, is shaped by our history. Our history has been created and told by men. How men are so great. How they created this world—but also caused all the wars in this world. How women are objects to be fought over and have no say over their bodies. Rape is nothing new. Rape goes on in the animal kingdom, it’s in their DNA, right? Biologically, women only serve one purpose, to populate the earth.
The other day… I read a subreddit that made me want to vomit. Men talking about “women” hitting their sexual peak between the ages of 15 and 23. Men hitting their sexual peak between 28 and 36. These “men” remarked about how “young” they looked and how high school girls would hit on them. Please… please tell me that most men are not like this. Please tell me that these degenerates are just some biological mixup that occurred?? Why would they think it’s all right to be looking at children??? Why do men think think they look so young when they don’t???? I feel like laughing when I see these guys thinking they think they look hot but I can’t laugh because they truly believe it and they act like predators. I honestly felt depressed after reading that thread because if this is what our future holds, we’re doomed.

Don't forget, you're winning, just temporarily embarrassed.

Who tf would invade foid spaces? It's always the other way around.

Typical femoid bullshit.

When women hate men they make sure to make their lives as miserable as they possibly can. When men hate women they talk shit about them.
Fucking cunts. Every toilet on that subreddit should be shot (in Postal 2).

Typical femoid bullshit.

When women hate men they make sure to make their lives as miserable as they possibly can. When men hate women they talk shit about them.
all words. im just proud of being the bane of their existence. the only hypocrisy i see is one where im not doing anything against their interest.

all words. im just proud of being the bane of their existence. the only hypocrisy i see is one where im not doing anything against their interest.
It might not be much, but I take some solace in the fact foids are narcissistic fucks by nature, which makes it incredibly easy to bruise their egos and make them go feral. I laugh every time a toilet kills herself.

It might not be much, but I take some solace in the fact foids are narcissistic fucks by nature, which makes it incredibly easy to bruise their egos and make them go feral. I laugh every time a toilet kills herself.
that's where i'd draw the line, tbh. :(

i dont want foids to die, i want them to be alive so i can torture them for as long as i can.

the day foids start to mass rope is the day i join them in hell so i can chase them across Satan's kingdom.

i have never heard of a female private space in my whole life and i am pretty sure that they're the ones invading our forums and trying to infiltrate our spaces. why would a male try to go to a toilet forum unless he's feminine maxxed or going to simp for the toilets?

Says a woman, invading the internet (a male space).

Typical femoid bullshit.

Actually every foid should be stabbed we should focus our tech on making artificial wombs