Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Re-watching Big Time Rush

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
Though it was not perfect, I often look back to my childhood and remember how things were much simpler back then (and how I actually felt joy back then).
In an attempt to re-experience some of that joy, I sometimes go back to old media such as vidya I used to play or movies/videos/shows I used to watch. One of said old media is Big Time Rush.

Big Time Rush is a show about four guys from Minnesota who originally wanted to do stuff like becoming hockey players, scientists, and some other stuff I don't remember right now, but then become a boy band by accident. I know it may sound like faggot shit but that's what I used to watch as a kid.

Re-watching it as an adult is kind of an enjoyable experience. It's nice watching the episodes and remembering them as you watch them. The only thing that is not nice is the romance bits.

In the show, the actors and actresses are supposed to be teenagers. Watching them being in love, knowing that I am no longer a teenager and can therefore never experience what they are experiencing is just brutal.

Not sure if I'm gonna continue watching. Probably will but the romance scenes are killing me.

Side fact: I am kind of drunk right now. Not out of my mind drunk but still.

I really liked that show and it does bring back some memories of a simpler time

I really liked that show and it does bring back some memories of a simpler time
Kendall and Logan somewhat are cucks. Kendall lets Joe kiss other dudes as long as it is for "professional reasons" and Logan just accepts the fact that James kissed Camille.

Based show, also iCarly. I used to watch a lot of TV when I was younger