Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Re-starting Law College,i need tips to deal with normies/foids/chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Hello boyos,what the title says...after deserting law college last year and entering in a ldar void ,i found that i have no exit and i need to re-start it and do more assignements this year

im 21 and 1,75 height and im starting college again from scratch with higschool zoomers again
law college,is about 70% women,foids and roasties...beckies and stacies etc.... well the case is that the rest are male,normies a lot incels,a lot ogres,a lot chadlites and chad etc. and will be all new all again,i find myself with all NEW agressive normies from scratch again I need help to deal with these situations:

-when they stare at you to make u akward to put pressure on u
- I also refuse to get mogged by taller ones or bigger ones but its like i want to avoid to work with em because if i work with those assholes they at the end find out im weak or some shit like that
-the puke stare of foids is terrible how do i cope with that
-how do i give a shit about everything?
-plus that i told my parents I already passed these assignements im going to course now,how do i keep the lie until i Have these assignements done?

Many thanks

Just focus on your assignments/studying.

NoFap, trust me.

Also, good to see a fellow Sudamericacel here.

U better get some chads and foids locked up

Brazil, buddy boyo
ooooh that explains a lot of things ....

19236.jpg

U better get some chads and foids locked up
what that slang means buddy boyo?

Attend as few lectures as possible.